Sign in to follow this  
Redcar

Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

Still can’t believe people on here are arguing over the rights and wrongs of JH. The argument is over, the guy was given the job and he has failed miserably FACT. 

JH looks genuinely broken in his post match interview. I reckon he genuinely thought he could turn it around.

Horrible to see, just hope yous survive the playoffs

Karma !!!!!!!!!!!
I remember a few comments aswell

I don’t like Berwick and their fans gloated about Cowden in the play offs but ffs, please don’t let those tossers at Cove into the spfl.

[mention=30956]A Believer[/mention] you my friend are a fanny! 
Wahay! Playground name calling. Maginificent. Have you peaked? I may regret joining you here, but you started it..

I’ve never seen Pars play at Berwick so I’ll be quite miffed if you lose the play-off.

Don’t know if Cove or EK would bring anything special to the SPFL so hope you guys do the business

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I’ve never seen Pars play at Berwick so I’ll be quite miffed if you lose the play-off.

Don’t know if Cove or EK would bring anything special to the SPFL so hope you guys do the business

Crickey, A Berwick v Pars game got me hooked on the club all those years ago. Think we were 3-0 and lost 3-4, possibly 86/87ish.

Not that I want to slag Berwick or any other team down there but that's harsh on Cove and EK with nothing to really back that up

12 minutes ago, mo83 said:
1 hour ago, Cowden loyal brethern said:
Karma !!!!!!!!!!!

I remember a few comments aswell

I think we should remind ourselves of Mystic-Berwick-the-Easily-Beatable's finest hour post-Brora. I know it was a fishing exhibition, but by god it has aged well:

Congratulations to Montrose on their 'achievement' but those photos of the pitch invasion are above are exactly what is wrong with them as a club. They've been the worst team in senior Scottish football and they're actively celebrating it. The sad reality is that while Montrose were the only team (or club) who wanted to win the game today, they'll still have no ambitions of winning this division next year. Playing just to 'exist' is pointless. Berwick might be fucking shite, but at least we're constantly failing in bids to try win a league or make the right play-offs.

Montrose should do the decent thing, resign, and allow Edinburgh City to take their place. Brora meanwhile should take their inbred community and take it to a different clogger league which doesn't have a thing to do with the SPFL :-)

On another note, chuffed for some of Montrose's players. Big Marv, of course, and fair play to Wood who seems to love the club. One of few Mo players I wouldn't mind seeing in a Berwick top. By and large the fanbase are complete mutants, so while I don't begrudge you getting pished tonight, I do hope you all leave your wives unbruised

9 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

Crickey, A Berwick v Pars game got me hooked on the club all those years ago. Think we were 3-0 and lost 3-4, possibly 86/87ish.

Just looked it up, it was 85/86 season 4-4. What a game.

19 minutes ago, A Believer said:

Wahay! Playground name calling. Maginificent. Have you peaked? I may regret joining you here, but you started it..emoji23.png

Says the man who pounced on every word I’ve said on here, yet hasn’t been seen posting for a while especially after I’ve asked him to back up comments made about me that others on here have echoed yet you have nothing to say about them. 

I think we should remind ourselves of Mystic-Berwick-the-Easily-Beatable's finest hour post-Brora. I know it was a fishing exhibition, but by god it has aged well:

Congratulations to Montrose on their 'achievement' but those photos of the pitch invasion are above are exactly what is wrong with them as a club. They've been the worst team in senior Scottish football and they're actively celebrating it. The sad reality is that while Montrose were the only team (or club) who wanted to win the game today, they'll still have no ambitions of winning this division next year. Playing just to 'exist' is pointless. Berwick might be fucking shite, but at least we're constantly failing in bids to try win a league or make the right play-offs.

Montrose should do the decent thing, resign, and allow Edinburgh City to take their place. Brora meanwhile should take their inbred community and take it to a different clogger league which doesn't have a thing to do with the SPFL :-)

On another note, chuffed for some of Montrose's players. Big Marv, of course, and fair play to Wood who seems to love the club. One of few Mo players I wouldn't mind seeing in a Berwick top. By and large the fanbase are complete mutants, so while I don't begrudge you getting pished tonight, I do hope you all leave your wives unbruised

Scorge you absolute legend

BTU it's over to you?

31 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

What do Berwick Rangers currently bring to the SPFL that is special ?  Absolute snobbery of the highest form. If Cove or EK get in to the SPFL they will have got there on merit. 

Right Berwick you are now in a position I can relate to and understand how everyone is really going through, my hope are you can comer through this  I have no truck with the club whatsoever & have enjoyed matches over the years, particularly away days.

I really  sincerely hope you can sort this out and navigate your way through the play offs,

My fear is that when I hear messages around preparing for LL and maintaining £12 entrance  it feels a bit like plan A rather than plan B & as such a sense of resignation. There seems to be little coming from your board & I sense they will continue with the fraud that is JH  which sadly I fear will be fatal error. 

On another point I read the article around the mayor & local businesses building a player bonus fund to stay up, however no club comment I can see on this & not something I think you would want in the public domain, equally despite the  lure  of cash incentive the players get pumped again at home in a must win game,  clearly a different approach required as cash rewards & post match fan visits aren't turning things around.

Really hope you guys can sort this & will likely make at least one game to cheers you on.

My final BRFC post ever,  I’m done.

Supporters direct have a lot to answer for, they gave false belief to people with no money and no idea  on how to run a football club.

15 years ago I said this was madness, today proved my point. 

f**k the lot of you. 

14 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

My final BRFC post ever,  I’m done.

Supporters direct have a lot to answer for, they gave false belief to people with no money and no idea  on how to run a football club.

15 years ago I said this was madness, today proved my point. 

f**k the lot of you. 

This post speaks the most volume, somebody sick and tired of the current situation and shares the same feeling as majority. The board should feel ashamed for the people of Berwick, they had an opportunity to salvage this situation but chose to ignore it. Embarrassing!  JH doesn’t have a clue the guy is a petty child who is putting his relationship with players before the clubs very existence!