Redcar

Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

It’s a piss take the real JH wouldn’t do it, he’s to busy preparing his tactical master plan for Saturday the guy is a legend in his ain mirror

2 minutes ago, Johnny Harvey said:

After reading some of this tripe about me 

Ignore them all Johnny!

I've little doubt that your skills will soon see you awarded Freedom of the Town... although, the town currently looks like being Coatbridge!

Fair play to Johnny, i've been a member of this forum for 13 years and still can't work the multi-quote function but he's got it straight away.  

I could probably organise a team better though....

Fair play to Johnny, i've been a member of this forum for 13 years and still can't work the multi-quote function but he's got it straight away.  

I think it's fair to say the Berwick supporters on here or otherwise (bar one or two exceptions) have given JH a lot of support and in some cases let him away with the it's no me it's  the players, fans, the wind, the club's geographical location, the boardroom for a lot longer than other managers have ever had before.  Criticism comes with the job unfortunately and his record since November speaks for itself.  There will be a good crowd on Saturday, better than some in this Division fighting at the top. 

And if the new poster really is him, let me say it loud and clear,  it's not about you, it's about Berwick Rangers.

27 minutes ago, dougster said:

I think it's fair to say the Berwick supporters on here or otherwise (bar one or two exceptions) have given JH a lot of support and in some cases let him away with the it's no me it's  the players, fans, the wind, the club's geographical location, the boardroom for a lot longer than other managers have ever had before.  Criticism comes with the job unfortunately and his record since November speaks for itself.  There will be a good crowd on Saturday, better than some in this Division fighting at the top. 

And if the new poster really is him, let me say it loud and clear,  it's not about you, it's about Berwick Rangers.

Let's get behind the team from the start.   

1 hour ago, Adolfo Rios said:

You should post your CV.

We are all wanting the same thing let's do it with beating albion. 

Who is doing the team talk this week Johnny?

Elderly fan? Kit man? Grounds keeper? Tea lady?

All would probably put across a more coherent game plan than yourself.

2 hours ago, Adolfo Rios said:

1 hour ago, Johnny Harvey said:

You should post your CV.

Oooh... does this mean there's a vacancy?

:thumsup2

1 hour ago, Johnny Harvey said:

Let's get behind the team from the start.   

We do Johnny, every week, you should have seen the guys when we were actually playing well at Annan and 'winning' 0-0 then we lost two quick goals and you sat down with your hands in your pockets and got a fan to do the after game team talk. Give us something to cheer about, pick a team with a chance of winning,  not your favourites. Talk to the players you haven't spoken to yet, stop chopping and changing formations, don't let players go on stag dos mid season, need i go on?  We want to win Saturday more than you will ever know

As much as it must be crap being bottom of the pile hope you guys give it s good go on Saturday as Albion have been brutal pretty much all season but got a bit of luck and have probably been in promotion form since , but whoever is unlucky to finish club 42 still hope they go down to get the pyramid moving 

54 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

As much as it must be crap being bottom of the pile hope you guys give it s good go on Saturday as Albion have been brutal pretty much all season but got a bit of luck and have probably been in promotion form since , but whoever is unlucky to finish club 42 still hope they go down to get the pyramid moving 

Absolutely nothing to do with getting EK out of your league and improving your chances next year of course. 

3 hours ago, Vodka Vic said:

Absolutely nothing to do with getting EK out of your league and improving your chances next year of course. 

Well there is that and also improve your chances if come down n they ain’t here maybes 

Instead of this come support us we still have a chance of staying up.  Thanks.
I've been supporting you all season Johnny. £12 a shot. You know how many wins I've seen? One.

I've been supporting you all season Johnny. £12 a shot. You know how many wins I've seen? One.
And robbie was the manager.