Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

52 minutes ago, Tommyssocks1998 said:

Could do worse than appointing Dean Shanks, ex Gala Fairydean Rovers as your next Manager.

Perhaps we'll get an announcement after today, but surely Ian Little wouldn't have resigned from Whitehill just for 3 games as assistant at Berwick? 

8 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Perhaps we'll get an announcement after today, but surely Ian Little wouldn't have resigned from Whitehill just for 3 games as assistant at Berwick? 

Given where Whitehill found themselves I would suggest they were unlikely to renew/retain his services for next season so saw the Berwick Challenge as an opportunity

When we are this low, whoever is in charge should give Neil Oliver a chance, decent local bloke with contacts, he has the club in his blood, forget about all the other losers, we've had our share.

But as I have stated, if the new chairman is in control JONNY HARVEY RIDES AGAIN, YIPEE AYE YEAH!!!!!

No denial on here from the retired scout leader, DIB DIB DIB!

STAND UP AND TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT, WE ARE GOING DOWN TODAY 

Guest SJP79
47 minutes ago, big al said:

Think it’s classed  as a walk over

It is listed on the fixture section

Completely and utterly embarrassed. I hope the board have a good look at themselves. Months we were begging them to get rid of Harvey and give us a chance. JBs ego along with that or Harvey has cost us. I'm fucking done with the lot of them.