• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Redcar

Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

2 minutes ago, berwicksfinest said:

Then said board members have condemned us to losing our league status

Thank you very much your contribution, this has devastated each and every Berwick Supporter

If you are a member of the supporters club or trust I encourage you to write in expressing your anger at the direction the club is heading. It is time our voices are heard and we are not dictated to. 

5 hours ago, Hectorhero said:

If Berwick go down does everyone think 

1) JH will resign

2) JH will be sacked

3) Who the fans would like to be new manager 

Harvey must go now.   Know one in the dugout is better than JH 

Just now, Disc Potato said:

If you are a member of the supporters club or trust I encourage you to write in expressing your anger at the direction the club is heading. It is time our voices are heard and we are not dictated to. 

I was a member of the Trust, I actually did write a letter concerning my displeasure and that I would cease my contributions because i wasn't happy with proceedings about 2 years ago.

The Chairman did actually say that my views would be passed on at the next meeting and sent me a copy of the trust "magazine" 

He also said that he hoped that when I felt things were more to my way of thinking I would re-start my membership. Compared to now that was a walk in the park !!!

13 minutes ago, berwicksfinest said:

Thank you very much your contribution, this has devastated each and every Berwick Supporter

Couldn't have happened to a nicer set of supporters. :lol:

Harvey's post  match interview;

5cc493cb321d2_donkey2.jpg.9879fdba8e7e46a3a281cce4efb74eaa.jpg

donkey 2.jpg

Edited by Pugsley

giphy.gif     giphy.gif     giphy.gif

D5LCT2jWwAAbInS.jpg

EDIT: Incidentally our GD and GF are by far the worst of any SPFL2 last place finisher since pyramid began. Points will be worst unless we beat Elgin.

Edited by HibeeJibee

2 hours ago, Pigeon English said:

Time for JC The Messiah!!

He was there today, spoke to him a few times. Says he’s done his stint and couldn’t be tempted back. 

For people such as @A Believer all I want to say is... I told you so. People like you really fucking wind me up look at what state we are in now. Absolutely fuming people upstairs are an absolute disgrace this man should have been gone months ago!

Another thing what do people have to say about the 3 points now? Absolutely embarrassing it had no effect on the current standing atall anyone who thinks differently is living in cloud cuckoo  

Another thing what do people have to say about the 3 points now? Absolutely embarrassing it had no effect on the current standing atall anyone who thinks differently is living in cloud cuckoo  

It will have had some though in terms of confidence and hope.

That’s like saying it doesn’t matter if the opener is a dodgy pen if the team loses by more than one.

The board is split 4-2 on keeping Harvey so our chance in the playoffs is NONE.
GET OUT OF OUR CLUB, GET OUT OF OUR CLUB, YOU CLUELESS B******, GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. 
If I may, I'm sorry, but if this is true, and you are a Director, you should resign immediately for breach of your code of conduct, betraying the trust placed in you by your fellow Directors, and all supporters of our Club by divulging priveledged information. Such behaviour from a Director of any organisation is reprehensible, devisive and destructive.

If you're not, how can you possibly know this? Unless you heard it from someone else on The Board who, in my opinion, is equally one who should get out of our club.

Any real BRFC supporter would want to know who's sticking the knife in; care to step up?

3 minutes ago, A Believer said:

If I may, I'm sorry, but if this is true, and you are a Director, you should resign immediately for breach of your code of conduct, betraying the trust placed in you by your fellow Directors, and all supporters of our Club by divulging priveledged information. Such behaviour from a Director of any organisation is reprehensible, devisive and destructive.

If you're not, how can you possibly know this? Unless you heard it from someone else on The Board who, in my opinion, is equally one who should get out of our club.

Any real BRFC supporter would want to know who's sticking the knife in; care to step up?

Maybe it is the same mole who squealed from No 10 this week!!!

Ah yes, once more showing your complete ignorance of dynamics of any team sport and the relevance of momentum. You never did answer when I asked what your first sport actually is. May I hazard a guess at Kabaddi?

17 minutes ago, Fergie1 said:

11 minutes ago, surely not! said:

It will have had some though in terms of confidence and hope.

That’s like saying it doesn’t matter if the opener is a dodgy pen if the team loses by more than one.

I agree, I don't think it can just be dismissed out of hand.

11 minutes ago, A Believer said:

Haha, I was in the ducket not the boardroom and FYI it wasn’t a director that told but me but somebody that knew.  Nobody is sticking the knife in, just wanting common sense to prevail. 

A Believer meltdown coming up, been coming for weeks.:lol:

Haha, I was in the ducket not the boardroom and FYI it wasn’t a director that told but me but somebody that knew.  Nobody is sticking the knife in, just wanting common sense to prevail. 
Somebody that knew? You know very well what I'm saying. Any Director divulging this IS sticking the knife in and should walk or be booted.