Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

Another thing what do people have to say about the 3 points now? Absolutely embarrassing it had no effect on the current standing atall anyone who thinks differently is living in cloud cuckoo  

It will have had some though in terms of confidence and hope.

That’s like saying it doesn’t matter if the opener is a dodgy pen if the team loses by more than one.

The board is split 4-2 on keeping Harvey so our chance in the playoffs is NONE.
GET OUT OF OUR CLUB, GET OUT OF OUR CLUB, YOU CLUELESS B******, GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. 
If I may, I'm sorry, but if this is true, and you are a Director, you should resign immediately for breach of your code of conduct, betraying the trust placed in you by your fellow Directors, and all supporters of our Club by divulging priveledged information. Such behaviour from a Director of any organisation is reprehensible, devisive and destructive.

If you're not, how can you possibly know this? Unless you heard it from someone else on The Board who, in my opinion, is equally one who should get out of our club.

Any real BRFC supporter would want to know who's sticking the knife in; care to step up?

3 minutes ago, A Believer said:

If I may, I'm sorry, but if this is true, and you are a Director, you should resign immediately for breach of your code of conduct, betraying the trust placed in you by your fellow Directors, and all supporters of our Club by divulging priveledged information. Such behaviour from a Director of any organisation is reprehensible, devisive and destructive.

If you're not, how can you possibly know this? Unless you heard it from someone else on The Board who, in my opinion, is equally one who should get out of our club.

Any real BRFC supporter would want to know who's sticking the knife in; care to step up?

Maybe it is the same mole who squealed from No 10 this week!!!

Another thing what do people have to say about the 3 points now? Absolutely embarrassing it had no effect on the current standing atall anyone who thinks differently is living in cloud cuckoo  
Ah yes, once more showing your complete ignorance of dynamics of any team sport and the relevance of momentum. You never did answer when I asked what your first sport actually is. May I hazard a guess at Kabaddi?

17 minutes ago, Fergie1 said:

11 minutes ago, surely not! said:

It will have had some though in terms of confidence and hope.

That’s like saying it doesn’t matter if the opener is a dodgy pen if the team loses by more than one.

I agree, I don't think it can just be dismissed out of hand.

11 minutes ago, A Believer said:

Haha, I was in the ducket not the boardroom and FYI it wasn’t a director that told but me but somebody that knew.  Nobody is sticking the knife in, just wanting common sense to prevail. 

Haha, I was in the ducket not the boardroom and FYI it wasn’t a director that told but me but somebody that knew.  Nobody is sticking the knife in, just wanting common sense to prevail. 
Somebody that knew? You know very well what I'm saying. Any Director divulging this IS sticking the knife in and should walk or be booted.

The whole board of directors should walk or be booted as you say because they have failed miserably by not getting rid of this joke of a manager and appointing him in the first place.
We are now getting this seasons ex players scoring against the worst set of players that has ever worn our jersey.
Everyone in office at our club at this time are responsible and have not and are not full filling their duties and know absolutely nothing about running a football club and know nothing about bloody football, and that is the problem.

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

giphy.gif     giphy.gif     giphy.gif

D5LCT2jWwAAbInS.jpg

EDIT: Incidentally our GD and GF are by far the worst of any SPFL2 last place finisher since pyramid began. Points will be worst unless we beat Elgin.

Only three teams have taken less than 19 points since the introduction of a fourth tier back in 94/95; Albion Rovers and East Stirlingshire (twice). The points situation was unfortunate for Berwick but they absolutely deserve to finish bottom.