Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

21 hours ago, marcelo said:

Lewis Barr and Andy Forbes signing back at Penicuik?

I f**king hope not! They made their choice, showed Penicuik no respect whatsoever when they jumped ship 

53 minutes ago, The Informer said:

The Berwick Twitter leaves a lot to be desired -

http://berwickrangers.com/lowland-league-update/

For info guys, the LL AGM was on Monday night. :)

Yes but did you know we haven’t played Stranraer since 2010/11 in the old division three.

Its pounds and points we need not needless statistics. 

Just sitting here watching from afar!

I've been quiet on here since the new regime has taken over,  I don't know if the new appointments will bring significant change to BRFC.

Bell has what he wanted, full control of the club, with Corporal Pike as his number 2 , As I have said many times I am not a Bell supporter, but he has the opportunity to take the club forward in the way he see's fit, new stadium or not.

Good luck to the new incumbents, however, do the new board have in place investment strategy for team building,  we need a competitive team on the park more than anything, so forgive me for pointing to the obvious, but time is ticking away and not many players seem interested in us, most players are already signed up for the new campaign.

Are we to be a lowly to mid-table LL team or will we be up and around the top six, poor results and a crap team will see interest continue to dwindle. 

The board seems to be more of the same, a couple of new faces, a couple of losers dropping out, but essentially it is the same group who got the club relegated in the first place, so I'll stick to my prediction that they will be out of business by May 2022 - Negative or what!!!

3 hours ago, Ducket Lodger said:

Just sitting here watching from afar!

I've been quiet on here since the new regime has taken over,  I don't know if the new appointments will bring significant change to BRFC.

Bell has what he wanted, full control of the club, with Corporal Pike as his number 2 , As I have said many times I am not a Bell supporter, but he has the opportunity to take the club forward in the way he see's fit, new stadium or not.

Good luck to the new incumbents, however, do the new board have in place investment strategy for team building,  we need a competitive team on the park more than anything, so forgive me for pointing to the obvious, but time is ticking away and not many players seem interested in us, most players are already signed up for the new campaign.

Are we to be a lowly to mid-table LL team or will we be up and around the top six, poor results and a crap team will see interest continue to dwindle. 

The board seems to be more of the same, a couple of new faces, a couple of losers dropping out, but essentially it is the same group who got the club relegated in the first place, so I'll stick to my prediction that they will be out of business by May 2022 - Negative or what!!!

your usual cheery self DL, you do have some valid points this time.

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 00:25, HibeeJibee said:

Drawn at home to Newtongrange Star in South Challenge Cup R1 on Saturday 24th August.

Winner away to Tranent on Saturday 14th September.

Drawn at home to Spartans in EOS Qualifying Cup R1 on Saturday 17th August.

Winner away to Kelty Hearts.

Hard to envisage a tougher pair of ties, short of getting someone like EK or Bonnyrigg... that said if progress to meet Kelty it'll be some game.

Winner of this cup qualifies for the City Cup.

Drawn at home to Spartans in EOS Qualifying Cup R1 on Saturday 17th August.

Winner away to Kelty Hearts.

Hard to envisage a tougher pair of ties, short of getting someone like EK or Bonnyrigg... that said if progress to meet Kelty it'll be some game.

Winner of this cup qualifies for the City Cup.

The excitement is palpable [emoji42]
May have to concede as we don’t seem to have a team as yet......[emoji35][emoji31]