Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

“recent weeks....very deliberate attempt to discredit me”

Or maybe, there’s been an open forum, a private behind closed doors meeting with fans, Harvey amazingly kept his job until one game to go, we haven’t scored in 8 games, and we’re 4-0 down in a relegation playoff. Rather than a deliberate attempt to discredit anyone, maybe people are judging what’s in front of them.

I’m not really wanting to stick the boot in as everyone’s hurting, but reacting to an internet troll on a football forum a day before the second leg hardly seems wise.

No problem with JB coming on here to rebut what he says are lies, and defending himself in the face of some fierce crticism. 

Indeed my only major problem with him is that he and his colleagues in the Boardroom didn't punt Harvey at least 2 months ago. 

I really ,really fear for you guys you seem to have deep & broad  systemic issues which will not fix today or tomorrow, truly horrible to view from the outside.

All I can do is genuinely wish you all the very  best tomorrow  & hope we meet soon in better circumstances to enjoy a decent rivalry & some good banter.

From Fife everything crossed for you, 

1 minute ago, Cowden loyal brethern said:

Look you gave as total abuse the last two seasons!!!!but even so you have nothing to loose on Saturday just go for it the full 90 minutes rather have a historical club like Berwick than plastic newbes like cove 

Bit harsh calling Cove plastic newbes they have been around since 1922 playing amateur, juniour and HL. They have went through their own sort of pyramid to get to where they are.

As recently as the mid-80s their biggest game of the season would be their local derby with Cove Thistle which drew crowds of several hundred when a man and a dug were the norm. That organic grassroots interest was noticed by leagues in higher grades and propelled them to bigger and better things. They are definitely not an Edusport or BSC Glasgow.