Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

1 hour ago, Ducket Lodger said:

I've heard that the incoming chairman has a cunning plan to reinstate JH, the thinking being that he has experience at LL level and would be the man to get the club back on track, after all JH was his man, JB did not want him sacked but was overruled by the rest of the board, apparently it wasn't so much a sacking but garden leave. oucha!

f**k right off. There will be a riot. 

5 hours ago, berwicksfinest said:

Am I the only one to find this scary ??

Over three quarters of the Clubs most under-performing, inept squad in history are signed on for another season !!

Are we aiming for the East of Scotland

Are there no relegation break clauses? Tbf you might find some players are happy to leave - whether for league football or other LL/EOSL teams; assuming of course others would want them.

I started my blog with the idea of writing a book about this season. Well my god there is plenty to write about!

The only issue being that I'm highly unlikely to write a book given that it was a struggle at times sticking a couple of paragraphs on a blog post.....

I've decided to renew my sponsorship options for next season too, the club really need the support.

I'll kick off with 2 season tickets, one for me and one for my dad. My dad  also has a season ticket for east fife. its £20 for over 80's for an east fife season ticket. I would take him when Berwick were playing away to the likes of Peterhead or Elgin. Berwick are offering an over 80's ticket for next season for £50. I also plan to renew the following :

Kit sponsorship (Sean Brennan again if he stays on), black and gold bond number, weekly scheme x2 (myself and my dad), Programme advert and a Stadium advert Perimeter wall.

it's going to be a hellish season next year, I'm not unrealistic in thinking it will be lowland league and the whole landscape will change. There's too much politics going on and it needs to stop. This I doubt will ever happen. Still best of luck to the players on Saturday and lets hope we can muster a goal.4+ would be ideal...

even if we get stuffed again I would like to see the team go for it, our lack of shot on goal this season has been exceptional.

2 hours ago, dougster said:

Eric (from Berwick ) Tait on Look North tonight folks 

Not a former director and coup member taking to the small screen, I thought the incoming chairman was the only one allowed to give interviews, worth a watch though, ET is still well respected by some fans, pity he got in tow with the shite who started the whole f*ck up  in the first place.

I've heard that the incoming chairman has a cunning plan to reinstate JH, the thinking being that he has experience at LL level and would be the man to get the club back on track, after all JH was his man, JB did not want him sacked but was overruled by the rest of the board, apparently it wasn't so much a sacking but garden leave. oucha!
Do you mind if I ask if this is from a Director subsequent to a Board discussion? No need to name. Or are you a BRFC Director? Just checking the veracity of what you say before commenting.

22 hours ago, Ducket Lodger said:

Very much doubt this is true, but it would be hilarious if it was. 

2 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

Due to capacity issues the JB Lounge will not be open post match to the public and the end of season awards have been postponed to a later social event

It'll be full of thrapple grabbers

5 hours ago, dougster said:

Eric (from Berwick ) Tait on Look North tonight folks 

He said the same as most other fans are saying. 

No chance of scoring 5, lack of quality players, should have punted Harvey months ago. 

32 minutes ago, Redcar said:

He said the same as most other fans are saying. 

No chance of scoring 5, lack of quality players, should have punted Harvey months ago. 

Aye and price of the Fish and Chips too dear

53 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

Due to capacity issues the JB Lounge will not be open post match to the public and the end of season awards have been postponed to a later social event

Cant think much to award to be fair   

Am I missing something here with the programme for Saturday??

Why only a max of 2 purchases per person? Are they expecting a huge rush due to it being our last ever league game and so it’ll become a collectors item?

Why not sell them to whoever no matter if you want 1 copy or 31?

Go on, someone enlighten me please.

6 minutes ago, mo83 said:
1 hour ago, dougster said:
For Pee
Champions126.thumb.JPG.476f96913f8970f0309c422408501c01.JPG
Champions151.thumb.JPG.c9d2ce9070207e631a7c508af5779340.JPG

A mind that Berwick side...Good team.Gary Wood a think his name ? Lad up front with ginger hair he was a right good player.

3 of the 2007 Champions at Cove last Saturday 

2EF4079E-BAB4-4797-8EC8-EB838C8C3949.jpeg