Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

Amazing the some are still getting involved in the ‘internal battles’ two days before our biggest game, and the leaks from the boardroom seemingly continue to flow like the Tweed.

Tomorrow will be very difficult and we’ve had a few horror days against Highland teams in the past. A little more promising that we kept the ball out the net for most of the match last week, and with another couple training sessions hopefully this side of things improves further. We have some pace to hit teams on the counter, but it’s difficult to know how successful that would be without much knowledge of Cove.

1 hour ago, BerwickMad said:

Amazing the some are still getting involved in the ‘internal battles’ two days before our biggest game, and the leaks from the boardroom seemingly continue to flow like the Tweed.

Tomorrow will be very difficult and we’ve had a few horror days against Highland teams in the past. A little more promising that we kept the ball out the net for most of the match last week, and with another couple training sessions hopefully this side of things improves further. We have some pace to hit teams on the counter, but it’s difficult to know how successful that would be without much knowledge of Cove.

Exactly BM.

Let's get everybody up for this, it's all about the football.

Haven't a clue what our best 11 is but whoever takes to the pitch will get loud support.

Even Toto is coming out of retirement.  Everywhere we go......................................

Well said. Once the dust has settled on this season, I hope to see Mr Lodger, the boards of The Club, The Trust and The Supporters Club sitting together, to look forward, not back, and develop the burgeoning plan for our Clubs future. That unified approach started some time ago, I believe it will continue. I hope the self-serving blaming will stop now: please.

Now is not the time for this chat as you so rightly say BM. C'mon John, Ian and the boys; you can do it!!

This really is a time to unite and everyone around the club to join forces, conduct any post mortem after these two matches are over and form a plan to move forward regardless of which league you are in. I know how tense a situation this is and tempers will be frayed at times but from experience you need to focus on the task at hand and everyone to stay as level headed as they can.

I haven't seen enough of the sides to make any kind of performance based  prediction but belief and positive minds will be important.

The very best of luck today I hope you  can head down the road with a positive result for the return fixture.

I am trying to arrange to make it to the game at Shielfied to give you some backing from Fife.

Best of luck today guys

On train now. Just coming towards Arbroath and then Montrose. Thinking of the days out here in the past. And thinking how far behind those clubs we are now.
Frankly it’s shocking.
We need to stay in this league and I’m hoping and praying for something today.
Would never have thought when Diack netted that goal that this would happen.
COME ON BERWICK

Well done Lenny, well done Harvey, well done Board. You have destroyed this club. Take a bow you shower of clowns.

This

History will judge them.

History destroyed - don’t deserve anything else

9 minutes ago, sammyreidloyal said:

Well done Lenny, well done Harvey, well done Board. You have destroyed this club. Take a bow you shower of clowns.

Couldn’t have put it better myself . These people should all hang their heads in shame . The fiasco should’ve been dealt with long ago . Mr Harvey , I hope you’re proud of yourself . 

You can’t blame JH for the BR relegation but he’s a big part of the blame, the board should have emptied him weeks ago and this may have been avoided.

Hope he’s taking his face for a shite tonight and if any club gives him a job they will suffer like we have, it was all about him and his unbelievably huge ego!!!

Hang your head in shame the BR board for appointing him and allowing him and his poor signings and total lack of tactical knowledge to bring us down to the LL

As a neutral who attended the game today I'll throw in a couple of observations from today.  I haven't seen Berwick at all this season so don't know how good,  bad or indifferent they are but the two major things were the inability to retain possession and players hiding. If you constantly give a decent team the ball then they will create. 

I fully respect confidence is low and the new management team could only 'piss with the willie they have ' but iI was amazingly surprised on how poor Berwick were

4 hours ago, sneed hearn said:

Don’t like people mocking Berwick.This could happen to any of us.

You don't really understand football do ya

Will someone get booted from Lowland League to another league to keep it at 15 or will they extend it to 16? Serious question - in England it can be a nightmare. This year all four teams relegated from the conference should go to the southern premier so there will be juggling around. I'm pretty sure some midlands clubs end up moving leagues frequently (I have not done extensive research into this)

Will someone get booted from Lowland League to another league to keep it at 15 or will they extend it to 16? Serious question - in England it can be a nightmare. This year all four teams relegated from the conference should go to the southern premier so there will be juggling around. I'm pretty sure some midlands clubs end up moving leagues frequently (I have not done extensive research into this)

Do Berwick not replace Selkirk

3 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

In the days of Football League Division 3 North and Division 3 South, Walsall used to shuffle about the divisions depending on who came down from Division Two.

But I think it has already been establishe dthat the LL wil stick to 16 teams.