Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

I know fine well the feeling of dread and nerves that the Berwick fans are feeling just now. To all the good ones out there I wish you all the best.

Please God beat Cove [emoji38]

1 minute ago, The Minertaur said:

I know fine well the feeling of dread and nerves that the Berwick fans are feeling just now. To all the good ones out there I wish you all the best.

Please God beat Cove emoji38.png

Cove haven't won yet. Still could go either way.

2 minutes ago, A Believer said:
1 hour ago, gogsy said:
A Believer meltdown coming up, been coming for weeks.emoji38.png

Nae bites Gordon? Nae luck. Best effort?

Asking me what my first sport is? I spotted this guy a mile off and very early knew his was well out of his depth. You on the other hand... 

Again players mums on FB calling he manager a joke and that player is probably one of our best if not the best! And he board can’t tell he is a petty c**t who has spats with players at every club he goes to. What was up with Wilson and Brennan today? 

Commiserations to Berwick fans. I was speaking to one after the game a real diehard and very familiar face who has followed the club for more years than I can remember. It's hard to say the words as this easily could have been Rovers. If club can somehow start the playoffs afresh that might mean with or without the current manager I don't know. The Berwick fans were very quiet today and I honestly thought they would give JH a hard time but they didn't. 

Good luck in the play offs lads and sincerely hope you stay up

2 hours ago, weeredbook said:

Where's the Interview  ? .It is my Saturday must see .

John Harvey was on rocksport radio last week saying about how we are one of the best supported clubs if that's the case invest more in players wages get better players instead of getting rid of the best and bringing in family members and friends.   

Self confidence is required in any walk of life and especially in a sporting environment but there is a massive difference from having self belief and from being delusional, arrogant and cocky. The alarm bells should have been ringing when JH was interviewed for the managers job in the first place. There were so many posts on here after defeat after defeat saying “ you’ve got to admire JH confidence and positivity “  The true facts have now emerged that this guy was on one big massive ego trip and for a professional to hace used some of the excuses he came out with week after week including referencing the previous manager was simply amateur. To all the JH believers who slated anyone who had doubts about this guy right at the start this is where he has taken you 

8 minutes ago, Fergie1 said:

Again players mums on FB calling he manager a joke and that player is probably one of our best if not the best! And he board can’t tell he is a petty c**t who has spats with players at every club he goes to. What was up with Wilson and Brennan today? 

Don't know about Wilson, but Brennan injured his ankle in a collision in training, and then went over on it again later.

Wow; syntax car crash again...I just can't work out if you're trolling or just not quite at the races. Both injured. Sheesh...

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I’ve never seen Pars play at Berwick so I’ll be quite miffed if you lose the play-off.

Don’t know if Cove or EK would bring anything special to the SPFL so hope you guys do the business

Crickey, A Berwick v Pars game got me hooked on the club all those years ago. Think we were 3-0 and lost 3-4, possibly 86/87ish.