Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

5 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

The board is split 4-2 on keeping Harvey so our chance in the playoffs is NONE.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB, GET OUT OF OUR CLUB, YOU CLUELESS B******, GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. 

Then said board members have condemned us to losing our league status

Thank you very much your contribution, this has devastated each and every Berwick Supporter

Edited by berwicksfinest

2 minutes ago, berwicksfinest said:

Then said board members have condemned us to losing our league status

Thank you very much your contribution, this has devastated each and every Berwick Supporter

If you are a member of the supporters club or trust I encourage you to write in expressing your anger at the direction the club is heading. It is time our voices are heard and we are not dictated to. 

5 hours ago, Hectorhero said:

If Berwick go down does everyone think 

1) JH will resign

2) JH will be sacked

3) Who the fans would like to be new manager 

Harvey must go now.   Know one in the dugout is better than JH 

Just now, Disc Potato said:

If you are a member of the supporters club or trust I encourage you to write in expressing your anger at the direction the club is heading. It is time our voices are heard and we are not dictated to. 

I was a member of the Trust, I actually did write a letter concerning my displeasure and that I would cease my contributions because i wasn't happy with proceedings about 2 years ago.

The Chairman did actually say that my views would be passed on at the next meeting and sent me a copy of the trust "magazine" 

He also said that he hoped that when I felt things were more to my way of thinking I would re-start my membership. Compared to now that was a walk in the park !!!