Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

4 hours ago, Pigeon English said:

On a musical theme, can we please ditch running out to a shit cover version of 'Ring of Fire'.....Spandau Ballet's 'Gold' on Saturday please.

Cough! Always believe in John Coughlin! He has the power to know Berwick's indestructible.. 

seething.thumb.jpg.e9fc511184632cd78874906910ab25fb.jpg

44 minutes ago, Berwick86 said:
2 hours ago, Johnny Harvey said:
Let's get behind the team.   Negativity around the club is rubbing off on the players.

God I really hope this cockweasel has made a p&b account.

Will the Real Johnny Harvey please stand up, please stand up ……………………….

Sensing a  potential Rap classic

11 hours ago, Alpha Gordini said:

Apologies  for the lack of Abba content... ;)

Apparently the club have decided that the end of season awards won't be held after this Saturday's game against Albion but will instead be held over until after the home leg of the play-off.

Make of that what you will...

Surely mate it makes sense given the uncertainty on Saturday and the following week for your club to hold over any end season presentations. Have they actually announced any date for them? I aint seen anything. No one happy but they can be held anytime if at all!

Surely mate it makes sense given the uncertainty on Saturday and the following week for your club to hold over any end season presentations. Have they actually announced any date for them? I aint seen anything. No one happy but they can be held anytime if at all!

I’d abandon the whole thing. Player of the year etc......really?!

A few players (Barr? Cook?) have at least tried their best, in the midst  of a cock-up of the week competition. 

All the same, you'd hardly be jumping for joy at winning POTY would you? 

Then again, you'd also be pretty embarrassed not to win it. 

Apologies  for the lack of Abba content... [emoji6]
Apparently the club have decided that the end of season awards won't be held after this Saturday's game against Albion but will instead be held over until after the home leg of the play-off.
Make of that what you will...

We always get gubbed the day of our player of the year presentations; it's a tradition. Berwick obviously aren't wanting to follow suit.

17 hours ago, Berwick86 said:
19 hours ago, Johnny Harvey said:
Let's get behind the team.   Negativity around the club is rubbing off on the players.

God I really hope this cockweasel has made a p&b account.

Instead of this come support us we still have a chance of staying up.  Thanks.

13 hours ago, Disc Potato said:

Another day has passed us by without any movement at the club. They are taking the  absolute piss now. 

We cannot do anything until we know what league we are playing in.    The boys will give there all this week and see were it takes us.