Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

11 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Hugely admire him for doing the interviews 

They should have been stopped ages ago. Tonight’s instalment has been coming for a few weeks now

2 minutes ago, Fergie1 said:

That’s equates to 16 points mate  he’s picked up 13 

Includes Gretna/East Fife, Scottish Cup.

Even after a defeat to East Fife I was really excited for the rest of the season. 

From that starting X1 we’ve only lost four. Chris Hamilton, Paul Willis, Gary Phillips and John Neil. 

2 hours ago, Disc Potato said:

unbelievable Jeff.  

Billy Brown meets Peter Finch with a hint of 1995 Kevin Keegan, snotters everywhere.

Much as I'd like Berw-exit in the Northern League division 2 and enjoying the sights of Alnwick, Redcar, and Jarrow,  I (almost) feel sorry for Harvey, woefully in over his head. 

Good luck to JH and Berwick. He is totally correct. As long as he is still in the position, he has to be positive and everyone at Berwick needs to be positive. It might still end up in relegation, but you never know. Hard as it might be, it's too late now to say what should have happened.

Everyone at Berwick needs to be positive and get behind the team for as long as you can still achieve survival. You all have to believe you will make it and cheer the team on. Being negative at this point is no help at all. When the season is over you can complain all you want, but doing so now just digs you deeper into a hole.

You still have three games to go including the vital home game against Rovers. I don't know what formation JH favours, but he should take risks next week away to Clyde and go on the attack. No point hanging back and losing anyway. Be positive. Look what Alloa have achieved in recent games against full-time teams. 

You need a big support for the Rovers game. Let everyone in for a few quid if you have to or free with a donation if they choose. Make as much noise as possible and roar the team on. It's all you can do.

17 minutes ago, PELE said:

Good luck to JH and Berwick. He is totally correct. As long as he is still in the position, he has to be positive and everyone at Berwick needs to be positive. It might still end up in relegation, but you never know. Hard as it might be, it's too late now to say what should have happened.

Everyone at Berwick needs to be positive and get behind the team for as long as you can still achieve survival. You all have to believe you will make it and cheer the team on. Being negative at this point is no help at all. When the season is over you can complain all you want, but doing so now just digs you deeper into a hole.

You still have three games to go including the vital home game against Rovers. I don't know what formation JH favours, but he should take risks next week away to Clyde and go on the attack. No point hanging back and losing anyway. Be positive. Look what Alloa have achieved in recent games against full-time teams. 

You need a big support for the Rovers game. Let everyone in for a few quid if you have to or free with a donation if they choose. Make as much noise as possible and roar the team on. It's all you can do.

We are bottom and had 540 there, I reckon 100 or so from QP not bad for what is the worst team ever. The support is there Johnny Boy but we need more than just your now infamous interviews, we need a team that can win a few games.

The upstairs was full too. In fact it felt like it was the cocktail deck on the Titanic. Everyone behaving like what is happening isn't quite real.  Its ok we're fine, make sure table six get their butties. 3-0, hmm better than last week lol, Is the food ready for the boardroom?  thought we had a good first 19minutes, 50-50 tickets sir?

Keep playing those violins. 

6 minutes ago, dougster said:

We are bottom and had 540 there, I reckon 100 or so from QP not bad for what is the worst team ever. The support is there Johnny Boy but we need more than just your now infamous interviews, we need a team that can win a few games.

The upstairs was full too. In fact it felt like it was the cocktail deck on the Titanic. Everyone behaving like what is happening isn't quite real.  Its ok we're fine, make sure table six get their butties. 3-0, hmm better than last week lol, Is the food ready for the boardroom?  thought we had a good first 19minutes, 50-50 tickets sir?

Keep playing those violins. 

It took Titanic 160 minutes to sink, from grazing the iceberg to having the stern dip under. We have at least 270 minutes left; another 180 after that but at that stage I give us as good a chance as the passengers had back in 1912.

Then again, maybe we all need to channel our inner Charles Joughin; get absolutely smashed and hope for the best;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Joughin

Edited by DutchBorderer