Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

Crazy that most are over looking the fact Albion host Edinburgh next week who are more than likely ready to start preparing for the play offs, and may rest key players. Not to take away the fact Albion went up to Peterhead and took a draw when nobody gave them a hope in hell and thought we would beat QP hahahaha

Could be all but done come the 27th 

12 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

2 flukes and a cheatin-bastirt penalty.

With how often other teams fluke goals you'd think we'd have fluked a win since Peterhead but no. Really need to see the pen but most people are calling it a stonewaller - but that's besides the point, never give an opposition player the opportunity to dive in the first place.

13 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

unbelievable Jeff.  

With the team he inherited he got 7 points in the first four league games. Since then, he's rebuilt the team, replacing most of the players, and we've got 6 points from 20 league games. Now he's talking about rebuilding the team again? It's his team NOW! The players he's brought in aren't as good as the ones he's replaced, and his loan signings have been underwhelming to say the least.

Time's up. We need a change now. A new face might be able to inject something different into the training and changing room. It probably won't save our season (I have visions of Gary Phillips sroring the goal that sends us to the play-offs), but at least a new manager could start looking towards next season and begin work on rebuilding the squad.

Until last week he probably had the backing of 90% of the fans, what does he expect. And then just for the cherry on the top to say he’s working with some1 else’s team, he has brought in about 14 players do me a fucking favour!!

13 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

unbelievable Jeff.  

Struth. 

The team is working as hard as they can muster. The management team too. Despite that, we are streets behind everyone else and keep getting hammered by pretty well any team with a pulse. 

Sadly, our boss never mentions quality. 

Johnny, shite results bring negativity - not the other way around. The notion that this is somehow the fans fault is disgusting. Your team was absolutely outclassed. 

2 minutes ago, Fergie1 said:

I am absolutely astounded at that interview, genuinely. 

Is he cracking?

Incredibly defensive, blaming fans, and having the gall to say he inherited this squad; he chucked a load of players out and brought more than half a team in.

Worst of all? He's talking about getting a chance in pre-season, in the first ten games of next season. We're two points adrift at the bottom of League 2 RIGHT NOW.

unbelievable Jeff.  
Like him or loathe him, one surely has to acknowledge his honesty, passion and belief.

Although today has left me very down indeed; my lowest ebb in fact, at this 11th hour, I'm behind my club and the people currently entrusted to deliver. I'll be at Ice Station Broadwood next week. 'Mon The Black & Gold.

Went to pick up a team sheet 2.25. A couple of guys in the club said Honestly don’t take one, you won’t like what you’re about to see. 

I went to the match not expecting a win tbh but to leave with some optimism, especially for the AR match. Any slight hope was drained when looking at the starting X1. I don’t need to mention the match, the manager picks the team and we lost all chance before a ball was kicked.

I was a big fan of Harvey as a manager and honestly still like him but enough is enough and it’s time to call it a day.

Edited by Disc Potato

Johnny. Your players don't burst into the box after a great  first touch; they don't burst anywhere; they have a crap first touch.

And they don't get to a pass first by possessing nous and anticipation, they don't have either, they don't anticipate, they don't get there first. 

They can't pick a pass because they are too hurried, so they flick it aimlessly, suggesting it is not their fault. 

They don't control the ball, so can't transfer it quickly - it bounces off, or  we lump it if we get the chance. 

It's class and rubbish every week mate. Every week. Stop pretending it isn't. 

Our club is dying right in front of all our eyes and if the men upstairs can’t see it (they can’t by the way, cause they also have not one clue)
Harvey inherited a ten times better team than he has now and that is his doing no one else is to blame for that him, he dismantled it and brought in non league players from a former non league manager and that is where we are going, if anyone from upstairs reads this if you don’t get rid of him right now you are completely culpable for the destruction of our club and you will have to live with that forever.
He has put on the park the worst team ever to wear that shirt and it’s heartbreaking .