Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

At the time Danny asked for it not to be released until he spoke to players nobody knew that points were going elsewhere. The delay in getting the appeal decision out is the choice of nobody other the the SFA.

19 hours ago, scot-gcar709 said:

It was before kick off last time as there was some discussion about the announcement impacting our players performance that day.

That's the way I remember it, too.

0-3 at home to QP while Rovers get a last minute point away at Peterhead.
We're going to have to gamble on a draw on the 27th and an absent Elgin on the final day of the season. Dont see another way out.
No need to worry. All we need to do is win our last 3 games while Albion lose their last 3 and the sfa take back their 3 free points. By my reckoning that makes us safe by 10 points. Easy peasy.

No need to worry. All we need to do is win our last 3 games while Albion lose their last 3 and the sfa take back their 3 free points. By my reckoning that makes us safe by 10 points. Easy peasy.
I bet this has been JH's secret masterplan all along.

5 minutes ago, berwicksfinest said:

Which way to Edusport Academy ??

Ask Johnny, he'll either tell ya or bring in an fan to do it for him.

I hate to knock anyone but jfc this is another arsehole of a weekend. Need to clear our minds and go again next week, it's the only way forward.

2 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Ask Johnny, he'll either tell ya or bring in an fan to do it for him.

I hate to knock anyone but jfc this is another arsehole of a weekend. Need to clear our minds and go again next week, it's the only way forward.

No sure if I would trust him to give me directions !!

Trouble is the warning signs have  past, the must do better signs have  past, the god help us signs have past. At what point do we say enough is enough. Lowland league status will be too late, hindsight is a very wonderful thing. but when you have ignored the warnings its sheer stupidity, we have 3 games left

7 minutes ago, berwicksfinest said:

No sure if I would trust him to give me directions !!

Trouble is the warning signs have  past, the must do better signs have  past, the god help us signs have past. At what point do we say enough is enough. Lowland league status will be too late, hindsight is a very wonderful thing. but when you have ignored the warnings its sheer stupidity, we have 3 games left

Any other season and we would have been gone already, it's our luck and misfortune that Albion Rovers were so shite before Harper came in and squeezed something out of them.

At least Cowden, in the past two seasons, knew they'd be in the play-offs well in advance of the final day of the season, and could as a result prepare for a two leg death match. We won't have the same luxury as it looks like we'll have a thread of hope until at least the final El Disastrico on the 27th. Now that we're on that topic anyway, I'd almost suggest just sending the reserves over to Clyde while the first team takes next Saturday off to prep. for the Rovers game.

Have the McKenzies left with immediate effect? Do they have the relevant coaching licenses for senior football? Were they considered for the role of first team managers earlier in the season?

4 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Dinna panic, easy 3 points at Elgin. Their players went on their summer holidays weeks ago.

Annan will be conserving energy for the play-offs when they face Rovers on the final day. Likelihood of us picking up a win v. Elgin is about as big as Annan fielding a XI made up of second stringers.

Heck, if Rovers beat us on the 27th the match (and Clyde's appeal fails) the match between yous and us won't matter.