Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

17 hours ago, Fergie1 said:

He’s 100% on the money with everything that he’s said. Clearly Jonny was the one that had a problem with the take your face for a shite tweet and been the one to get Dom sacked. 

For as shit a manager as he is at least Harvey got one thing right during his time with Berwick:lol:

26 minutes ago, Pompey Blue said:

Idea for the Albion Rovers game. Throw the doors open. Free admission and get a thousand fans in the ground. Roar on the team to avoid that play off. It won’t happen but could be a tactical master stroke if it helps the team win. 

You would think they would try something to get the crowd numbers up. Kidnap shoppers on the high street and bus them to the ground.

Maybe they are waiting to see how it looks before the Albion Rovers game.

Cant see that atall and may be the only 1. But all I can see is Dom highlighting exactly what is wrong with the club and why we are in the position we are in. 
Eventually somebody highlighting it on a platform for more than people on here to see. 
Fergie1 = Dom's Dad?

30 minutes ago, A Believer said:
5 hours ago, Fergie1 said:
Cant see that atall and may be the only 1. But all I can see is Dom highlighting exactly what is wrong with the club and why we are in the position we are in. 
Eventually somebody highlighting it on a platform for more than people on here to see. 

Fergie1 = Dom's Dad?

Not atall just a disgruntled fan at the current situation and not trying to gloss over it like a lot on here. 

2 minutes ago, A Believer said:
22 minutes ago, Fergie1 said:
Not atall just a disgruntled fan at the current situation and not trying to gloss over it like a lot on here. 

Define 'it'?

Away and take your face for a shite 

28 minutes ago, A Believer said:
32 minutes ago, Fergie1 said:
Away and take your face for a shite 

As erudite as one would expect Mr Gall. Classless across the generations.

It was meant to be a bit banter mr @A Believer  wouldn’t fancy going for a pint with you. 

The outcome of the appeal regarding Clyde v Albion & QP has been decided. 

But the suits have decided not to tell anyone till Monday.  Surprised they didn't ask for a people's vote or an extension till October. 

13 minutes ago, Redcar said:

The outcome of the appeal regarding Clyde v Albion & QP has been decided. 

But the suits have decided not to tell anyone till Monday.  Surprised they didn't ask for a people's vote or an extension till October. 

Is there a precedent for keeping mum on a decision?

Edited by DutchBorderer

Is there a precedent for keeping mum on a decision?
Mmm, the original ruling was given on a Saturday, I can't recollect of it was before 3pm or not on the day that lives on in infamy [emoji6]

https://spfl.co.uk/news/disciplinary-hearing-clyde-fc

If it was, it's unacceptable not to do the same again; even if it goes against my team. Perhaps it was after, in which case, fine.

6 minutes ago, A Believer said:

Mmm, the original ruling was given on a Saturday, I can't recollect of it was before 3pm or not on the day that lives on in infamy emoji6.png

https://spfl.co.uk/news/disciplinary-hearing-clyde-fc

If it was, it's unacceptable not to do the same again; even if it goes against my team. Perhaps it was after, in which case, fine.

In Danny Lennons statement he said the decision was made on the Friday and he asked it didn’t come out until he had the chance to speak to his players before their game away to Elgin. 

In Danny Lennons statement he said the decision was made on the Friday and he asked it didn’t come out until he had the chance to speak to his players before their game away to Elgin. 
Cheers, I didnt know that. If I may, that's the essence of the failure from the SPFL, to completely overlook the other impacted stakeholders. Why would they only consider the Clyde manager, and not those of the other affected clubs.

The question remains, did the news come out before kick-off last time, or not. It's a matter of consistency. I'm sure Berwick would like to know before kick off, if they have another 3 points or not: and Rovers if they've lost them.