Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

Just now, The_Judge said:

Would it be better if we put a race track around the pitch? :lol:

Not really I was thinking about the stand being very shallow and small when we played there in the play off it wasn't very comfortable. I know that the have built a shed behind the goal so I guess it will be a bit better now though.  Will be a bit of a struggle when the play a massive club like Clyde^_^

Hampden has a tar track around it and no one bangs on about that:lol:

10 hours ago, Disc Potato said:

Of course we all care and we are all shitting ourselves, as a result we all go OTT with the complaints and moaning.

I have to admit putting the blame on a boardroom drinking culture does annoys me. It doesn’t exist, just pop upstairs on your next visit. 

we'll have to agree to disagree, The reduced admission fee is a great idea

No if you're last you have had a poor season and you are penalised appropriately by whatever the rules say.  The LL/HL signed up to those rules and were grateful that the SPFL clubs agreed to such an arrangement as before they had little or no chance of getting into the SPFL.  If they can strengthen the LL/HL over time in terms of clubs, finance, sponsors, etc., then they can try and negotiate a change in the arrangements with some basis. 

Last place club should go down automatically, happens in every other league why not here, Old story turkeys and Xmas etc, shite clubs like Cowdenbeath Berwick Albion are dying on there feet f**k of and let new bold in

10 minutes ago, Slaverysam said:

Last place club should go down automatically, happens in every other league why not here, Old story turkeys and Xmas etc, shite clubs like Cowdenbeath Berwick Albion are dying on there feet f**k of and let new bold in

:lol::lol: why exactly are "shite clubs" like berwick and cowden dying on their feet... The opportunity is there for new teams to get in...and Im pretty sure one will come in this season. New teams wont rejuvinate the lower leagues or scottish football they may end up doing ok and getting up to league 1 but so did Cowden and Albion Rovers in recent times. Away and slaver pish in the junior forum.

3 hours ago, Slaverysam said:

Aye. We are stopping the sleeping giants of Cove and East Kilbride from getting up. Those clubs that failed to beat us over two legs. Couldn't beat a team getting pumped all season. Am sure they will both come up soon, possibly at our expense, but they have made a right arse of it so far. Not our fault.

4 hours ago, HenryHill said:

Aye. We are stopping the sleeping giants of Cove and East Kilbride from getting up. Those clubs that failed to beat us over two legs. Couldn't beat a team getting pumped all season. Am sure they will both come up soon, possibly at our expense, but they have made a right arse of it so far. Not our fault.

He got the 1st bit of his name right 2nd should have been c**t.

Still possible that the head to head will be pivotal, but Albion are currently doing much better than us and I fear it could be all over by then. 

But... even if we do finish bottom I have a little more confidence that the play-offs are not a lost cause. If we can raise our game once to beat Peterhead, we can do it again to beat Cove/EK. 

If we wrap him up in cotton wool, we might even get half an hour out of Ousy See, and Brydon should be properly fit by then too. That experience added to the energy of Barr, Ogilvie etc will at least make it competitive. 

He said, hopefully. 

1 minute ago, Redcar said:

Still possible that the head to head will be pivotal, but Albion are currently doing much better than us and I fear it could be all over by then. 

But... even if we do finish bottom I have a little more confidence that the play-offs are not a lost cause. If we can raise our game once to beat Peterhead, we can do it again to beat Cove/EK. 

If we wrap him up in cotton wool, we might even get half an hour out of Ousy See, and Brydon should be properly fit by then too. That experience added to the energy of Barr, Ogilvie etc will at least make it competitive. 

He said, hopefully. 

This I still think who ever finishes bottom can still win the play off. As you say Rovers have get themselves better organised and now winning games while berwick have shown they are capable of beating the side who will more than likely win L2.

11 hours ago, Disc Potato said:

As we have still to play Albion Rovers at home, it is very much still in our own hands.

How??  tonight we go bottom!

We need to Albion to slip up, or another side to do us a favour. this includes when we play them

How??  tonight we go bottom!
We need to Albion to slip up, or another side to do us a favour. this includes when we play them

Because if we win all of our games we stay up.

5 minutes ago, BerwickMad said:

Because if we win all of our games we stay up.

So what happens if Albion win all their games 

And realistically what are the chances of that ?? 

Edited by berwicksfinest