Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

2 hours ago, Hallowed Turf said:

Can’t believe I’m saying this but starting to feel sorry for Harvey now. Fair play in continuing to speak after every game. When  and if the win eventually comes, I expect him to sing and dance on camera. Maybe would be better if they brought back Eric Tit to do the interviews, at least he would give him plenty of advice.

1 hour ago, Redcar said:

He is the only ray of light. 

I went in last night, for the first time this season and I agree, he was the only player to have anything about him. If this, (what I seen last night),  is what’s been served up to the regulars this season, then they have my sympathy. 

IMHO Barr has been MoM for last 2 games, spot on. Equally IMHO, I thought Brown was yertific on his deeper playmaker role last night, Cook was solid and dangerous on his odd foray upfield and Blues looked good also going forward. Overall, it's an improving trend; and yes, there have been some very low ebbs!

4 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

I went in last night, for the first time this season and I agree, he was the only player to have anything about him. If this, (what I seen last night),  is what’s been served up to the regulars this season, then they have my sympathy. 

5c76c75b72617_invisibleman.jpg.878b73f1afaea2204c912044a161c109.jpg

HEED: I hope nobody recognises me, there's a danger I might owe someone a pint..

:P

10 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Get the feeling Allison will be a big miss

Perhaps so, but if there ever was a time for Brennan to show he's got what it takes, it's on Saturday.

Thoughts on this line-up?

Healy - Adamson - Aloulou

Ogilvie - Barr - Blues

McIlduff - Orru - Brydon - Someone who can be bothered to turn up for once

Brennan

Edited by DutchBorderer