Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

Thought Berwick looked a very poor side in the recent game against Clyde. Better hope that Albion Rovers continue to pick up very few points. The two Berwick v Albion games will be very interesting and go along way to deciding who finishes bottom.

HArvey is so far out his depth. For guys to say he is brave to come out and do an interview after games is nonsense as well it would have looked a lot worse if he didn’t actually come out and do 1 today. He is completely responsible for that today. He quite clearly doesn’t have any respect from the players. And I seen a video today of a few guys in a pub prank calling him pretending to be representatives of newtongrange star and negotiating deals for players. Totally embarrising our club and so far out his depth. It would not be crazy to show him the door now and get somebody in who will gain respect of the players and who the players will actually work for!!! 

HArvey is so far out his depth. For guys to say he is brave to come out and do an interview after games is nonsense as well it would have looked a lot worse if he didn’t actually come out and do 1 today. He is completely responsible for that today. He quite clearly doesn’t have any respect from the players. And I seen a video today of a few guys in a pub prank calling him pretending to be representatives of newtongrange star and negotiating deals for players. Totally embarrising our club and so far out his depth. It would not be crazy to show him the door now and get somebody in who will gain respect of the players and who the players will actually work for!!! 
More fake news and shallow trolling from The Kingdom. You still here?

7 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:

Grammar  & facts his previous club was  not   junior however his previous clubs were junior

3 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Bit picky they were until the end of last season the way things are going Berwick maybe meeting them on league business soon.

Look lads, we've just been rogered 7-1 by a bunch of amateurs, aren't many places to retreat outside pedantry and semantics :(.

10 minutes ago, A Believer said:
40 minutes ago, Fergie1 said:

More fake news and shallow trolling from The Kingdom. You still here?

I wish it was fake news but unfortunately it’s not. Shouldn’t be so hard to find if you want to see it 

Berwick will be fine this season as Albion Rovers will clearly finish bottom. It should give you a bit of space and time to try to address the obvious problems before next season. Although not doing great, your early season form didn’t seem to hint  at the recent collapse in form. Gave us a good few problems. 

With the exception of Barr not 1 of the players Harvey has brought in are good enough, ok I’ve not seen the striker play yet and he has a decent scoring record which is the hardest thing to do in football regardless of level. He has brought a keeper in who he trusts and he repays him with that today, Hume is so far out his depth it’s actually a shame for him. Knox might have nice neat touches now and again but there’s a reason his career hasn’t hit the heights he seem set to hit and has been loaned out to east fife before us. Forbes not good enough. And I can’t even remember the young lad from raiths name. I think it’s obvious he’s out his depth and he’s tried to make far too many changes to quickly and from the discipline record since he’s been in charge and the way players just moped around today and looked like they couldn’t be arse seems to me like there is no respect at all. 

Try not to post on p&b a lot unless it’s positive, but it’s a tough gig to take on at anytime never mind half way through the season.

Try judge Johnny as of next season when he’s had a decent kick of the ball at building a squad & getting his ideas across & more of his own players in.

Not everyone’s cup of tea as a gaffer, but he’s a very well driven manager, believes in his principles & will work his tail off to try turn things around.

Wish him all the best & hope he proves a few folk wrong!