The Inevitability of 2 in a row (Dundee v Killie - 6th Oct)

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

OK. Never a penalty.

Stonewaller in first half missed by referee seems to balance things out IMO.

Stop greetin.

Thank you.

Haven't seen the replay, but the one in the first half didn't look like a penalty to me.

I did hit his hand, but I don't think it was deliberate.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t believe all the seethe the ref is getting for the first penalty decision. It’s obvious his view is obstructed by the Juggernaut and goes on his instincts - while for second penalty he’s made an ajustment to take that into account.

Even taking into account our county cousins almost amateur status this weekend reads ayrshire 2 - 0 scumdee

Tbf, I genuinely think Jones trips over the ball. He doesn't even look for a penalty. 
Still a honking decision.
awful decision but isnt a dive. ge boys reaction says it all.

feel i should remind everyone of a certain Mortan Weighorst who deliberately missed a penalty as it was unfairly given. just saying

9 hours ago, NFL12 said:

I want them to go down. Then I don’t  need  to read to their spoilt brat  middle class east coast, play ground  pish. Plus that accent!

Why do some of them say “ Thanks “ after very post.

My English colleague had you down well” Killie= sixties”, Dundee people = “Naive”.

Big city hahaha!,,

What a fucking  state and that is edited :lol:

Not really getting why Killie fans are raging, you won and we were shite, enjoy it.

#juggernaut
#asitshouldbe
#galacticos
We're good at getting people sacked.  Caixinha and now (probably, if they can afford it) ragin' McCann.
It's the #tb4 effect you see.
what the f**k is this?? you actually took time out of your life to share that on a forum? you have contributed nothing to this forum. off you pop back to whatever rock you crawled out of

Just now, ah-dee said:
1 hour ago, Fide said:
#juggernaut
#asitshouldbe
#galacticos
We're good at getting people sacked.  Caixinha and now (probably, if they can afford it) ragin' McCann.

what the f**k is this?? you actually took time out of your life to share that on a forum? you have contributed nothing to this forum. off you pop back to whatever rock you crawled out of

^^^^

#cryingallnight

Guest Moomintroll

Why do we all seem to be rattled? We won thanks to a frankly awful decision and are sitting 3rd in the league but rather than celebrating this we are just kicking the Dees when they are already down (literally if they dont get shot of McCann soon). Happy thoughts people.

27 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

We are just kicking the Dees when they are already down (literally if they dont get shot of McCann soon).

Happy thoughts people.

But these are my happy thoughts...

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:
3 hours ago, Fide said:
#juggernaut
#asitshouldbe
#galacticos

Your head appears to have gone.

Do try to relax.

HTH.

3 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

What a fucking  state and that is edited :lol:

Not really getting why Killie fans are raging, you won and we were shite, enjoy it.

Teuchter. Hope you get relegated and go out of business like you should have done before.

Archived