The Inevitability of 2 in a row (Dundee v Killie - 6th Oct)

Dundee fans and manager can flap all they like, we were the better team throughout. Should have had a penalty first half, missed another and had numerous chances our strikers would usually bury. Motherwell last week Hibs 3 weeks ago got pens against us which never were so pardon me if I couldn't give a flying about Jones and his dive.  SKA

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Did you look that up at the V+A ?We are current, not that bothered about the preceding two centuries tbh ?

V & A is a design museum buddy - f**k all to do with football. I doubt you wee town knuckle draggers know anything about museums mind you. 

8 minutes ago, Howlin Wilf said:

Dundee fans and manager can flap all they like, we were the better team throughout. Should have had a penalty first half, missed another and had numerous chances our strikers would usually bury. Motherwell last week Hibs 3 weeks ago got pens against us which never were so pardon me if I couldn't give a flying about Jones and his dive.  SKA

Did you not used to support Dumbarton? Or is it just an incredibly similar username?

Just now, kilMARKnock said:
6 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:
V & A is a design museum buddy - f**k all to do with football. I doubt you wee town knuckle draggers know anything about museums mind you. 

Yeah we just do football, and winning against you Diddydee c***s!

Yes Kilmarnock - just as renowned for football as it is it's culture :lol:

Don't need a museum when we've got a juggernaut to furiously masturbate over.

Just now, WFAANW said:
9 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Don't need a museum when we've got a juggernaut to furiously masturbate over.

everyone to their own buddy :1eye

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did you not used to support Dumbarton? Or is it just an incredibly similar username?

Never supported Dumbarton though I was there for the cup game earlier , nice wee set up even though they ran out of drink.  Maybe someone else with impeccable musical pedigree:whistle

Thought Dundee were actually decent for the first 15 minutes, the juggernaut took a while to get rolling.

Once we settled into the game we looked decent, and we really came out flying in the second half.

The first penalty looked clear from our vantage point, but going by both managers and the radio pundits it clearly was a dive, which is disappointing. No complaints if Jones gets a ban for it.

Thought we were worth the win though, Dundee had nothing in attack and once we went 2-1 up there was only going to be one winner.

Can only imagine the bollocking Tshibola got after the game, and it was a class move by Sir Steve to hook him right away.

The juggernaut rolls on.

Another disappointing display. Started well and should have been two up, but Elton took a honking first touch, instead of either hitting it first time or controlling it properly. Never looked like scoring again after that.

No matter which side, or who was playing for Killie, there was always a 2 on 1 against our full back, we should be able to come up with a tactical change to counter that, but didn't.  We had no threat up front, with Miller (& Benjy later on) looking like he wasn't on the same page as everyone else in terms of making runs and looking for space.

Disgraceful penalty decision, and that will probably be the focus of discussion, rather than the failings mentioned above.

On top of all that, I just found out today that the Hearts game has been moved to a day when I'm off on holiday.

Marvellous day, all in all...

Archived