The Inevitability of 2 in a row (Dundee v Killie - 6th Oct)

Nothing can stop our march to the title now. After sweeping aside the Accies, we finally expose SSC as a lucky chancer who can't manage his way out of a paper bag and make it a glorious 2 in a row.

3-1 Killie.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg Stewart will score three goals to free us from McCann’s reign of terror. It’ll be painful for us Dundee supporters at the time, yet necessary. The third shall be a 93rd minute penalty and I imagine the emotions as he takes it will be exactly like this video.

Y'know, this seemed to work for today's game, so I'm gonna take the opportunity to use this gif to death because f**k it, I'm not being annoying enough.

Dundee to somehow, some way hold out Killie's elite attack and Boyle to get a header on a corner in the 92nd minute. Either that or a penalty created out of Killie frustration.

1-0 the Mighty Dee, as their march to relevance grows unconvincingly.

2DFVuns&key=65364aa5928b4885d72c029f4af9

37 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I was praying our next game wouldn’t be against one of #TB4 emoji57.png

Our next 4 games are against Killie, Livi, Hearts and Sellick. Good news is that if Hamilton win was just a break from the usual then McCann will be gone soon. Otherwise we actually get some quality points.

I genuinely believe we can get something next week. Killie are a decent side and I’d love to be in their position with a very good manager in charge but no offence to Killie, we need to be beating teams like them at home if we are to stay up.

Their was positives to take from yesterday but also negatives also. It has to be the same team as yesterday, well maybe Deacon for Nabi and 100% has to be the same defence as yesterday. We need a settled back line if we’re to get out of this mess.

My biggest fear is Killie will take these chances Hamilton missed.

My memory of Greg Stewart at Dundee is of him scoring against us several times and being a bit of a handful- and of his name popping up as a scorer almost every week - but I don't think I had quite understood what a wonderful, wonderful player he is. Dee fans, has he always been this fantastic? We're only four games in and I bloody love the man. 

Stewart to score about 8 goals and Brophy to get one too. 

I genuinely believe we can get something next week. Killie are a decent side and I’d love to be in their position with a very good manager in charge but no offence to Killie, we need to be beating teams like them at home if we are to stay up.

IMG_0475.jpg

Archived