Queens v Alloa

A game we really have to win to get our season going again .

Same team again but hopefully we can get back to scoring goals again .

Alloa will be difficult to break down probably will set up 5-4-1 

We really need the likes of Dykes to get more goals we can't expect Dobbie to get goals every week 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

A game we really have to win to get our season going again .

Same team again but hopefully we can get back to scoring goals again .

We really need the likes of Dykes to get more goals we can't expect Dobbie to get goals every week 

Tbf every time Dobbie steps onto the park i expect him to score but you,re right it would be good to see Dykes,Stirling etc to chip in with more goals.

We wont, weve competed well in every game by trying to attack and being positive, we just havent been clinical enough in front of goal.

Falkirk wasnt too bad of a performance, just need to cut out the silly errors at the back and try to create more in front of goal.

We  have been playing the same starting 11 over the past few week but have been tweaking the formation of the players as it suits each opposition. To that end I would like to two up top which will be Dobbie and Dykes. But a little unsure how the midfield will look. Will Harkins or Todd play out wide? For those that go regular who is the better option wide?

On 01/10/2018 at 10:37, Doonhamer doon south said:

We  have been playing the same starting 11 over the past few week but have been tweaking the formation of the players as it suits each opposition. To that end I would like to two up top which will be Dobbie and Dykes. But a little unsure how the midfield will look. Will Harkins or Todd play out wide? For those that go regular who is the better option wide?

Harkins out wide for me, Todd and Jacobs doing the work in the middle. I'd like to see Frizzell given a chance, though a Killie fan I work with is convinced he is at his best as an impact sub.

Looking forward to this game.  Be good to get back on the goals trail and see them spread about a bit. More of the same from our defence and we will be fine

Don’t really get this, bbc Scotland kept going on about our goal drought on Saturday. We scored twice v Partick?

Need a win to back up the good result last Saturday.

1 hour ago, NM_1919 said:

Don’t really get this, bbc Scotland kept going on about our goal drought on Saturday. We scored twice v Partick?

Just a rare pat on the back for our defenders. Big fan of Mr. D.  I do expect a good win on Saturday and it would be nice to see some others score as well as our main man but what the heck as long as we win I don't care who scores.

5 hours ago, NM_1919 said:

They were saying on Saturday that the ICT game  was our 3rd consecutive game without scoring. Maybe goals against PTFC don`t count 

3 minutes ago, printer said:

Alloa to win 1-0. Kevin Cawley with the goal and our defence to comfortably hold a blunt Queens attack at bay.

You may win but I would imagine that scoreline will be unlikely.  Of the games we have lost this season only Motherwell kept a clean sheet, with Dundee Utd beating us 2-1, St Johnstone winning 4-2 (AET) and Partick 3-2.

Archived