Next permanent Dundee United Manager.

Up yours, Ludo.  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Im now of the thinking that if Ellis wants it and he gets off to a few good wins its all his.

If not i reckon itll be either McIntyre or Neilson. With Neilson being my preference out of the two.

One guy in my work is certain itll be a Jon Daly and Barry Robson joint team. I have no idea what he bases this on other than lots and lots of recreational drugs. So emphasis on the joint part.

If Daly and Robson are doing recreational drugs we should avoid them.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Steven Pressley has been punted from Pafos I believe. I reckon he'll now be a front-runner.

He's turned the job down on at least one previous occasions and has stated many times that he does not consider Scottish football to be a big enough stage for a man of his managerial abilities. He's destined for greatness and won't allow trivialities such as being punted by Pafos FC to interfere with that destiny. United will need to look elsewhere.

16 minutes ago, AGPar said:

He's turned the job down on at least one previous occasions and has stated many times that he does not consider Scottish football to be a big enough stage for a man of his managerial abilities. He's destined for greatness and won't allow trivialities such as being punted by Pafos FC to interfere with that destiny. United will need to look elsewhere.

Thank f**k.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Get your volumes turned up to max when trying to hear the whispering c**t in interviews. 

Is that the worst criticism you can think of?  What a pathetic c**t you are becoming.  :(

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Is that the worst criticism you can think of?  What a pathetic c**t you are becoming.  :(

No Clive, it was merely a statement of fact that he is very softly spoken in interviews. 

Are you having an angry, bi-polar episode again? A man of your advancing years should really try to relax a bit more. 

Archived