Next permanent Dundee United Manager.

Up yours, Ludo.  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, Kerr93 said:

emoji777.pngemoji777.pngemoji777.pngTHE WELCOME OF AWAY FANS !!!! emoji777.pngemoji777.pngemoji777.png

Guys I have a pub in Ayr and we welcome
Home and away fans before and after the match this week Dundee utd come to us, we have a very big pub with pool table, live sports on and also put on a large spread for both sets of fans and also a bookies right next door, it’s called the Bellrock bar in Ayr it’s a ten min walk from the ground !!!

Large car park situated out the back so would be ideal for the bus to park !!!

Below is pictures of a couple of football fans coming in....

To book call Kerr on 07494781345 !!!IMG_1784.jpgIMG_1773.jpg

He gets my vote!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Walter said:

Has Derek Adams been mentioned yet? Seems the Plymouth fans have turned on him after a terrible injury ridden start to the season. Could do worse surely?

Plymouth fans are insane.  They regard Graham Carey as a million pound player.

Isn't Derek Adams a right nasty piece of work? Not sure we need another guy who's going to alienate the players.
Does it matter? If you're winning the players (those getting picked at least) and the fans will love him.

5 minutes ago, Walter said:
23 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:
Isn't Derek Adams a right nasty piece of work? Not sure we need another guy who's going to alienate the players.

Does it matter? If you're winning the players (those getting picked at least) and the fans will love him.

Modern day, tee-total, non-swearing Jim McLean.

As Sean Higgins would testify, a player answering back gets a punch in the pus.

Could that work for United today?

34 minutes ago, Walter said:
52 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

It's not a moral objection, simply wondering whether a guy with that temperament (reputedly) is best placed to galvanise the players at the club. My recollection - and this is second hand and from a distance so may be wrong - is that he tends to start well and then falls out with people leading to a constant churn in players. The squad we have now is decent and are mostly on two year contracts. The last thing we need is someone who's going to fall out with people.

18 minutes ago, Walter said:

Hitler was a non-swearing teetotaler. Just saying.

Derek Adams hasn't killed anyone though, as far as I'm aware.

This isn’t one of my usual bullshit “ITK” posts that I like to make on here but for some reason I could see Utd appointing Lee Clark, I just have a feeling about it.

No doubt someone will be on soon to tell me that LC has a new job as I know he getting touted for some job down south the other day.

This isn’t one of my usual bullshit “ITK” posts that I like to make on here but for some reason I could see Utd appointing Lee Clark, I just have a feeling about it.

No doubt someone will be on soon to tell me that LC has a new job as I know he getting touted for some job down south the other day.

Yes, but is he more, or less fun than Hitler?

Tough new recruitment criteria this time round

He had applied for the Raith job according to the local media.

Archived