Next permanent Dundee United Manager.

Up yours, Ludo.  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/29/2018 at 18:24, Pull My Strings said:

Greetings fellow Arabs, it is with great regret that I have to announce that your friend and mine, Mr Csababa Lasztgo has departed these silvery shores. Rumours that he was pushed are wide of the mark. The truth - pardon? - is that he was skipping merrily down the stairs of the Jerry Kerr on his way to our friendly debrief in the boardroom when he tripped over his size 14 clown shoes and fell rather awkwardly on his highly esteemed, fat head. We are all obviously disconsolate but equally - f**k him - life goes on. Who's next? I pinky promise to abide by your vote and hire whichever joker gets the most votes. Bestest regards, Mikey xxx.

Surely Ian McCall should be in there?

It's a case of clubs in the Championship being able to afford Neilson.  He was probably on a decent wedge at Hearts, so will be looking for something similar probably.  His stock is fairly high I'd say.

Neilson is still being paid on gardening leave by MK Dons so that would need to be resolved.

Unfortunately he had a bit of a nightmare at stadium MK and fell out with a lot of his players, so he will be careful choosing which job he wants next. Not absolutely sure Tannadice, with all the pressure for promotion this season, will be the right fit for him.

2 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Neilson is still being paid on gardening leave by MK Dons so that would need to be resolved.

Unfortunately he had a bit of a nightmare at stadium MK and fell out with a lot of his players, so he will be careful choosing which job he wants next. Not absolutely sure Tannadice, with all the pressure for promotion this season, will be the right fit for him.

Tbf, if he doesn't fancy the challenge of winning the league with United then he's probably not the man for the job.

They'll ask about Tommy Wright, get laughed at, move on to Robbie Neilson, who'll say no, and then appoint Jim McIntyre, while claiming he was the "first choice"

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They'll ask about Tommy Wright, get laughed at, move on to Robbie Neilson, who'll say no, and then appoint Jim McIntyre, while claiming he was the "first choice"

I very much doubt they'll ask about Tommy Wright. There was a time when a sideways move from a successful Saints team to a crisis ridden United team might have appealed but that ship sailed about three years ago.

[emoji777][emoji777][emoji777]THE WELCOME OF AWAY FANS !!!! [emoji777][emoji777][emoji777]

Guys I have a pub in Ayr and we welcome
Home and away fans before and after the match this week Dundee utd come to us, we have a very big pub with pool table, live sports on and also put on a large spread for both sets of fans and also a bookies right next door, it’s called the Bellrock bar in Ayr it’s a ten min walk from the ground !!!

Large car park situated out the back so would be ideal for the bus to park !!!

Below is pictures of a couple of football fans coming in....

To book call Kerr on 07494781345 !!!IMG_1784.jpgIMG_1773.jpg

Archived