Next permanent Dundee United Manager.

Up yours, Ludo.  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Greetings fellow Arabs, it is with great regret that I have to announce that your friend and mine, Mr Csababa Lasztgo has departed these silvery shores. Rumours that he was pushed are wide of the mark. The truth - pardon? - is that he was skipping merrily down the stairs of the Jerry Kerr on his way to our friendly debrief in the boardroom when he tripped over his size 14 clown shoes and fell rather awkwardly on his highly esteemed, fat head. We are all obviously disconsolate but equally - f**k him - life goes on. Who's next? I pinky promise to abide by your vote and hire whichever joker gets the most votes. Bestest regards, Mikey xxx.

I'm fucking fuming. ;)

2 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Can you afford Neilson? Or are you letting him wait for the job up the street?

Is Neilson not still on paid gardening leave from his last employer? Can't imaging him rushing to can that for Tannadice the way their board are running the shop at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Kennedys_Moustache said:

Is Neilson not still on paid gardening leave from his last employer? Can't imaging him rushing to can that for Tannadice the way their board are running the shop at the moment. 

He was more or less touting himself on Off the Ball on Saturday... amazing how often guys go straight from the 'are you looking to get back in?' question on the radio to a job later that week...

I'm guessing the agent will have a kind of standing invitation to go on these things... and mysteriously agrees just at the time it's in his client's interest to get a bit of free PR.

I think if they can afford him, he might take it. But, as per initial question, can they afford him....

7 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:

McIntyre has been waiting on this gig coming up. Surely he’s the prime candidate.

You would have thought so.  They could do worse.  They could also do better.  It'd certainly be a stop gap appointment, but they'd be in the same position in 18 months.  

Archived