Next permanent Dundee United Manager.

Up yours, Ludo.  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

John Robertson interested in escaping Championship strugglers ICT by applying for the Utd job according to today's Tully. 

Struggling that much they are 2 points ahead of United.. 

John Robertson interested in escaping Championship strugglers ICT by applying for the Utd job according to today's Tully. 

He was just mentioned on the STV News there. I imagine he’s pretty content here but United could do worse.

Im now of the thinking that if Ellis wants it and he gets off to a few good wins its all his.

If not i reckon itll be either McIntyre or Neilson. With Neilson being my preference out of the two.

One guy in my work is certain itll be a Jon Daly and Barry Robson joint team. I have no idea what he bases this on other than lots and lots of recreational drugs. So emphasis on the joint part.

8 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

FTFY

An angry badger would be an upgrade on Csaba. United should go steal Johansen and Houston, just for the banter of it. 

5 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

That would be a great leap sideways. The pies are better in the Angus area though. That's a selling point right there for Robbo. 

5 hours ago, Ylf said:

Dick Campbell coming

You'd imagine at his age it'll mostly just be dust. 

Archived