CUP FINAL

He will be eying up Newton Stewart to see if he can sign any more of their players!

After all the Creesiders have been thro this season they must be pleased with their result today.

Think there were only three of last seasons squad on the sheet today.

Bit to go but a start.

Carrot is clearly a poor coach, attracts poor players and has poor patter in the press.

saints underachieving considering their budget. They should have one of best coaches in region with budget and facilities they have. 

instead they have this dumbass making a fool of the club with his nonsense chat and terrible recruitment. He’s lost better players than he’s recruited. Woeful. 

Feel sorry that a decent chap like razor is getting dragged down by him

Deary me I think these comments suitably sum up the south’s football threads, as I read this you guys are obviously not Saints fans, but besides that my concern is why this is your concern? With all this negativity I’d be glad he wasn’t in charge of my club so I’m finding it hard to understand why everyone is so obsessed with Craig and Saints, for me these people should be glad that things are tough for Saints at the minute more of a chance for their clubs, people obviously must be hanging on his words and what he does or they wouldn’t be so annoyed, but I think that’s management and that’s what managers do, we have a narrow minded football community in the south that have no idea how things work and what it needs to be successful that’s why we fair so bad outside our own league ie challenge cups etc, let’s take a lot of south teams for instance  they have a management teams in place that however  They  do good or bad they will always be safe in their jobs because these clubs are just happy to have a little bit of success and just keep running, and these are clubs and people that are slating a club that are successful of the pitch and took a big decision a season and a half ago to secure the long term success on the pitch, I’m finding hard to understand why people are so concerned be great full he’s not your manager, but I’m maybe talking out of turn but I have a feeling Craig won’t be going anywhere very soon, Don’t be misled in any way believe me the guy can coach do you think Saints are that silly? Why on earth would a club of that financial pull and size have him in place??? Ask yourself that question???  Why not sack him there’s loads of capable managers out there is there not??? any one know why he’s in co charge??? Keep Raymond sack Craig why not???  I can’t categorically say he’s safe but I’ve a feeling Saints won’t be in a rush to get rid anytime soon

Deary me I think these comments suitably sum up the south’s football threads, as I read this you guys are obviously not Saints fans, but besides that my concern is why this is your concern? With all this negativity I’d be glad he wasn’t in charge of my club so I’m finding it hard to understand why everyone is so obsessed with Craig and Saints, for me these people should be glad that things are tough for Saints at the minute more of a chance for their clubs, people obviously must be hanging on his words and what he does or they wouldn’t be so annoyed, but I think that’s management and that’s what managers do, we have a narrow minded football community in the south that have no idea how things work and what it needs to be successful that’s why we fair so bad outside our own league ie challenge cups etc, let’s take a lot of south teams for instance  they have a management teams in place that however  They  do good or bad they will always be safe in their jobs because these clubs are just happy to have a little bit of success and just keep running, and these are clubs and people that are slating a club that are successful of the pitch and took a big decision a season and a half ago to secure the long term success on the pitch, I’m finding hard to understand why people are so concerned be great full he’s not your manager, but I’m maybe talking out of turn but I have a feeling Craig won’t be going anywhere very soon, Don’t be misled in any way believe me the guy can coach do you think Saints are that silly? Why on earth would a club of that financial pull and size have him in place??? Ask yourself that question???  Why not sack him there’s loads of capable managers out there is there not??? any one know why he’s in co charge??? Keep Raymond sack Craig why not???  I can’t categorically say he’s safe but I’ve a feeling Saints won’t be in a rush to get rid anytime soon

What a ridiculous post

3 hours ago, South Fan said:

Our concern, or at least my concern is the way their management blunder thro at the expense of other clubs, with no obvious result improvement wise. I know it is hindsight but I can't see how paying talented young players to sit on the bench or worse is advancing the standard or enjoyment of South football As for being silly, it is beginning to look that way!

On 9/29/2018 at 21:54, gingerbreadman said:

considering their budget. 

with budget and facilities they have. 

On 9/30/2018 at 10:06, South Fan said:

a club of that financial pull and size

On 9/30/2018 at 13:58, info said:

paying talented young players to sit on the bench 

On 9/30/2018 at 14:06, Beardyman said:

It’s the players choice to take money and sit on bench

On 9/30/2018 at 14:41, Billy XBoswell said:

all this talk of money

I'm glad you brought it up Billy, you'd think everyone was going on about Man City & Chelsea, not St Cuthbert Wanderers and Abbey Vale!!!

32 minutes ago, DG.Roma said:

I'm glad you brought it up Billy, you'd think everyone was going on about Man City & Chelsea, not St Cuthbert Wanderers and Abbey Vale!!!

Believe it or not DG but a lot of people who work hard to keep football of a reasonable standard are very concerned about the damage that can be and has been caused by clubs behaving in a maverick fashion. I must say the present setup at Threave looks like it is founded on good foundations but other cases have either failed or are have not given a lot of thought to sustainability.

Believe it or not DG but a lot of people who work hard to keep football of a reasonable standard are very concerned about the damage that can be and has been caused by clubs behaving in a maverick fashion. I must say the present setup at Threave looks like it is founded on good foundations but other cases have either failed or are have not given a lot of thought to sustainability.

Should be a fair play rule.

• 1 month later...

Archived