Falkirk vs Dunfermline

Kerr got slated every week. yet people were getting excited about players we knew nothing about. both went on for weeks if not months. so yes
Kerr was fucking atrocious for us last season. He had to go. So were many others. If you want to be angry at anyone for that be angry at him. And shitehawks like Craigen who totally gave up the ghost. They didnt mind going through the motions while we paid our money.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kerr was fucking atrocious for us last season. He had to go. So were many others. If you want to be angry at anyone for that be angry at him. And shitehawks like Craigen who totally gave up the ghost. They didnt mind going through the motions while we paid our money.

It was clear that Houstie had run his course last season. However, the big problem was our choice of replacement. I don’t really blame the board for that as he was most fans choice, but I do think with a better replacement than Hartley, in hindsight, we could have got a lot more out of those players, and others that left, and been near the top this season rather than looking poorer than Shepherd’s Edinburgh City.

I didn't think Kerr was atrocious. I also didn't think the likes of Watson or craigen were that bad. I'm also not angry. I'm generally very supportive of what players we have when they are slagged off by others. you can even go back to the likes of Leahy Alston higdon our fans always think there's better out there when often that's not the case and I've been publicly supportive. this is probably the first 1-2 seasons in 35 years of going where I've become disillusioned with the types of player we've signed

18 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I didn't think Kerr was atrocious. I also didn't think the likes of Watson or craigen were that bad. I'm also not angry. I'm generally very supportive of what players we have when they are slagged off by others. you can even go back to the likes of Leahy Alston higdon our fans always think there's better out there when often that's not the case and I've been publicly supportive. this is probably the first 1-2 seasons in 35 years of going where I've become disillusioned with the types of player we've signed

I was fucking seething with the players last season for what I perceived that they deliberately did to Houston. 

It was my opinion that Kerr and Miller were part of that. Probably the only person you would ever get the truth from would be Houstie, but only in hindsight can one see the chain of events thats happened since, but those players had to go. I can still feel the hatred I felt that Sunday at Tannadice for many of our players. 

30 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Dare I ask why?emoji16.png

The cheese I got in Stirling as part of my elevenses. Totally forgot about it. Plug was for the train as I was watching some wrestling on the way down and it drained the battery. I actually got the wrong cable in Poundland Dundee this morning but got the right one in Falkirk in the shopping centre.

Ate the cheese on the train to Stirling (had to get a later one as the one I was going to get was cancelled; plug and cable were used on the train from Stirling although I would probably have enough battery).

Also encouraging for us that Williamson, Higginbotham, Beadling and Keena are to come back (or, erm, come, in Keena's case). Also we had Muirhead and Thomson on the bench and neither got on.
We have a lot of quality in the squad.
And Devine...
Durnam is doing well now which is good. He's actually not bad at long balls and doing the non fancy stuff. Leave him 1v1 and he will struggle but that's not his game. I'm not sure where Beadling comes in as Vincent and Mallory are excelling atm. MM is the best footballer in midfield since Bell.

Also I avoided a search getting in to the ground today. A mate, who should have posted a GIF by now, was searched.
I had a plug, deodorant and some cheese on me.
Why do we get searched at blastzone btw?
The home bams chucked a pie at Ryan when he scored. Scum gonna scum

45 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
46 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Is that what happened?

Kerr got slated every week. yet people were getting excited about players we knew nothing about. both went on for weeks if not months. so yes

Every Falkirk fan to a man winced everytime kerr and taiwo were selected together. Because that wasn't what was needed for promotion or to win the league. Quite rightly got shot. Only in hindsight folk like you come out the woodwork but then we would be moaning about being mid table pish. The correct decision was to get rid, it what we replaced them with is the problem. 

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The cheese I got in Stirling as part of my elevenses. Totally forgot about it. Plug was for the train as I was watching some wrestling on the way down and it drained the battery. I actually got the wrong cable in Poundland Dundee this morning but got the right one in Falkirk in the shopping centre.

Ate the cheese on the train to Stirling (had to get a later one as the one I was going to get was cancelled; plug and cable were used on the train from Stirling although I would probably have enough battery).

Image result for 19 dickety 2

Every Falkirk fan to a man winced everytime kerr and taiwo were selected together. Because that wasn't what was needed for promotion or to win the league. Quite rightly got shot. Only in hindsight folk like you come out the woodwork but then we would be moaning about being mid table pish. The correct decision was to get rid, it what we replaced them with is the problem. 

I can see why so many wanted rid of Kerr at the time, but I don’t recollect that many wanting rid of Taiwo.
I certainly don’t think too many would be unhappy to see either in the middle this season though....

10 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
48 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Also encouraging for us that Williamson, Higginbotham, Beadling and Keena are to come back (or, erm, come, in Keena's case). Also we had Muirhead and Thomson on the bench and neither got on.
We have a lot of quality in the squad.
And Devine...

Durnam is doing well now which is good. He's actually not bad at long balls and doing the non fancy stuff. Leave him 1v1 and he will struggle but that's not his game. I'm not sure where Beadling comes in as Vincent and Mallory are excelling atm. MM is the best footballer in midfield since Bell.

Not sure. Think our centre mid is a bit slow. Actually really slow. 

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Why do we get searched at blastzone btw?
The home bams chucked a pie at Ryan when he scored. Scum gonna scum

Scottish Police genuinely think the Pars support is some sort of massive hooligan trouble causing element. I refer you to the comically over the top measures at Buckie away (Irn Bru Cup) last season. They also gave a report to the police in Borehamwood that said we were massive trouble. 

Scottish Police in general think that pretty much every male fan in Scotland over 16 is some sort of cretinous hooligan absolutely itching to cause bother and is barely restrained.

Scottish football is probably amongst the safest in Europe and will be near the very bottom in terms of actual incidents of bother and trouble. 

Some poor decision making from Hartley. Hypo Miller Kerr longridge and Craigen would get into your side no problem. I felt today that it was like watching us against a lower league side. I kept thinking you would get better. Falkirk always gave us a game even when we had better players. Really shockingly bad side and devoid of any skill or effort. We were poor today in the final third and wasteful. We should have won by at least four. Your full back against Connolly ran away from him but it took us ages to exploit it.

Archived