Falkirk vs Dunfermline

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

Finishing 7th in league one when your the only full time team is the ultimate Diddy and Riddy.

*you're 

Morton were full time that year aswell, although if I remember correctly that season didn't actually happen. 

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

Worked out the username

Desperate anal for c#nts

*anal used in the informal meaning

The last couple of pages have been fucking grim, this is potentially one of the worst posts though, howling. 

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

IMG_20181006_135822.jpg

No Paton in the squad. Probably as strong as we can be without Bauben shifting McGhee back to RB

Id argue Mitchell instead of Fasan would be our strongest 11, I wonder if Paton is injured as I really thought we would be same 11 again. Russell on the bench too probably with the four away. I am pleased no Paton, I just wont get my hopes up that he is on the way out yet and Bauben must be a good bit away from fitness

25 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Id argue Mitchell instead of Fasan would be our strongest 11, I wonder if Paton is injured as I really thought we would be same 11 again. Russell on the bench too probably with the four away. I am pleased no Paton, I just wont get my hopes up that he is on the way out yet and Bauben must be a good bit away from fitness

FD3640F5-2CBB-4509-8A3B-9AFBE8B7DA87.gif

I've never seen a Falkirk side so willing to just let a Dunfermline side have possession at TFS, been a few close calls so far but we need to make them count, can't see Falkirk letting this happen for the full game. 

Archived