Todays scores 29/9/18

The'FORD

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lochee United 6 Dalry Thistle 2.

Game played in a good spirit between the teams but Dalry brought a neanderthal element with them. Throwing a beer can onto the pitch and flares, one of which landed on the pitch. Singing about 'Wee Fe**** c**ts'.  Two of them even began fighting each other. Shocking behaviour. Let their club down badly. 

Clydebank 4 ( Darroch 70, Little 72 , Alexander 78, J McClair 90) Armadale Thistle 0

Bankies made heavy weather of this tie - score harsh on the visitors
Thank f**k on my mcbookie coupon and showing 4-0 armadale on sjfa site.

52 minutes ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Clydebank 4 ( Darroch 70, Little 72 , Alexander 78, J McClair 90) Armadale Thistle 0

Bankies made heavy weather of this tie - score harsh on the visitors

SJFA website has it the other way round. I nearly choked on my cola bottles!

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Rutherglen Glencairn 8 Deveronside 0
(Scorers - Dale Simeon 2, Harry Mitchell 2, Liam Gormley 2 (1 penalty), Craig McGregor, Tony Fraser).

Pictures and full match report to follow.

went along i this as neutral and it could’ve been a lot more. Thought rutherglen were  good and had some great passing moves throughout. Impressed with 10 - was that Simeone ? Really good wee player. Him and 8 makes everything work for yous 

Thought the ref was good too. Clamped down on Devronside when they got a bit too aggressive but let game flow. Think one of the best I’ve seen

St Ants 0-3 Meadow

Witnessed my first Meadow win of the season and we deserved it. Connelly scored 2 goals in the second half, the second being a peach and we managed to see the game out comfortably but for a straight red card to makeshift CB Devlin.

Shettleston 0   Dundee North End 1

A missed penalty early doors summed up our day ,,,defended well,worked hard but no end result,

A well taken goal by the lad smith who was impressive throughout....

was also impressed by the recording team:thumsup2..patter was class throughout the day...:lol:

Archived