Todays scores 29/9/18

The'FORD

4 hours ago, Den Spark said:

Lochee United 6 Dalry Thistle 2.

Game played in a good spirit between the teams but Dalry brought a neanderthal element with them. Throwing a beer can onto the pitch and flares, one of which landed on the pitch. Singing about 'Wee Fe**** c**ts'.  Two of them even began fighting each other. Shocking behaviour. Let their club down badly. 

funny how you missed out the bit about the match officials display. Cheats 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, the wee jags said:

funny how you missed out the bit about the match officials display. Cheats 

So, because the match officials were 'cheats' that was an excuse for throwing beer cans, flares, even a boulder, fighting amongst themselves in front of women and children and challenging Lochee supporters to a fight? 

Credit to the Dalry official who went to break up the fight between the two cretins.

You must be very proud.

4 hours ago, Den Spark said:

So, because the match officials were 'cheats' that was an excuse for throwing beer cans, flares, even a boulder, fighting amongst themselves in front of women and children and challenging Lochee supporters to a fight? 

Credit to the Dalry official who went to break up the fight between the two cretins.

You must be very proud.

the boulders are all sitting there to be thrown.  Shitehoose of a park....

1 minute ago, the wee jags said:

it was a caveman that last upgraded the the ground. safety hazard. you at the game ya weapon ?

I would have thought it's only a safety hazard if there are intellectual safety hazards in attendance. No, summer like breezes at Ogilvy Park for  a stroll in said park for Largs for my escapism yesterday. Nobody got hurt, nobody got angry and nobody got worried about a simple but functional ground. It's what people on the right side of the caveman continuum do.

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

To be fair to the wee jags who seems to be your average Ayrshire junior thicko the one thing he has right is the state of Thomson park. Some excellent work done to inside of building but the pitch surroundings are shocking, doesn't seem to be any work done on three sides of the pitch since I first visited there. Considering the decent United sides there have been over the last 15-20 years you would think they would have had some money to improve  or tidy up the park a bit.

...Or maybe by prioritising the team over cosmetic improvements, they've made a conscious decision? Not arguing your point. which I am sure is valid, but those with the money have made their choice and it's theirs to make within the rules. Decent side too, although I've only seen them demolish Kirrie away in a car crash of a game, so not a worthwhile appraisal perhaps!

Archived