Montrose v Farfir

23 hours ago, mo83 said:

Great to come back from 2 down today,sloppy goals to give away but we fought back which was the main thing.Cj could and should have won it for us though just had to pass it Into the net,can't be too harsh on him as he ran his socks off for us today bit of composure and he could have had all the headlines though.Forfar good at going forward a bit suspect at the back though and we should have capitalised.

I don't mean to sound harsh,yes we came back from 2-0 down,but I think we missed a trick here.I did not get bringing on Foxy for Rennie,was SP happy with a point?We have to beat these teams at our end of the league.Should have gambled and brought on Henderson.

I don't mean to sound harsh,yes we came back from 2-0 down,but I think we missed a trick here.I did not get bringing on Foxy for Rennie,was SP happy with a point?We have to beat these teams at our end of the league.Should have gambled and brought on Henderson.
I hear you but Henderson has done naff all,I thought he would be starting every week when he came in but he obviously ain't working hard enough in training to impress sp so quite rightly he is on the bench.

I hear you but Henderson has done naff all,I thought he would be starting every week when he came in but he obviously ain't working hard enough in training to impress sp so quite rightly he is on the bench.

Played quite a lot for Hearts last year, along with Moore who is at Forfar actually. Never thought much of Moore but quite liked Henderson, maybe needing a wee reality check

13 hours ago, mo83 said:
13 hours ago, MoJest said:

He is fulltime with Hearts and trains all week and plays in their reserve team and trains with Montrose,not working hard enough,doesnt sound like it.

He is fulltime with Hearts and trains all week and plays in their reserve team and trains with Montrose,not working hard enough,doesnt sound like it.
So why is he no playing then?

Archived