Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Was a link to fat, bald **** from the ‘Greenock Brittania supporters club,’ singing on the way to the game. Shitebags deleted it after getting  requests to show the return journey. 

The Brit is the most bitter, backwards shithole in Inverclyde. I no longer need the video to know what was in it.

Gerrard's interview, "We got into some good positions and either made the wrong decision or showed a serious lack of quality. If these players don't step up, it's simple at a big club: the manager goes and finds better quality." He must think they actually have money to spend.🤣🤣🤣

"Former Aberdeen captain and manager Willie Miller on BBC Sportsound

There's many ways of winning games, but you don't want to win like that - backs to the wall. If you can do it with a bit of flair, if you can do it with domination then that's the way you prefer to do it.

They showed a lot of courage, determination, they dug in, they took everything Rangers had to throw at them.

Aberdeen go through to the final not on the back of a magnificent performance but on the back of a gritty performance, on the back of the manager making some changes up front that worked for him, on the back of taking the one chance that they probably had.

Rangers didn't defend the corner. A midfield player gets up and sticks it into the back of the net so they've got what they deserved. They've dominated the game, they've got into good areas, they haven't taken advantage of their play and then they've been hurt with the sucker punch at the other end.

Aberdeen deserve it. They're delighted. They're into a cup final and that's all that matters. The performance is forgotten about already."

I wouldn't like to hear Willie Miller when he's disappointed. :lol:

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

The Rangers have never won at Hampden in normal time. only win there was in a shootout

Not true.

They stole a glorious victory against Queens Park in injury time once. With McCoist at the helm, Fraser Aird put those amateurs to the sword.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not true.

They stole a glorious victory against Queens Park in injury time once. With McCoist at the helm, Fraser Aird put those amateurs to the sword.

Right, forgot that they played against Andy Robertson's Queen's Park in 2012-13, they actually won twice there against Robertson et co.

What a day.

As an Aberdeen fan, I take great pride in sharing this pic of a shattered Sevco bottle of Bucky that smashed off me when young Ferguson got it right up his family team.

A delightful moment, I knew we had the game won when it appeared. A sign from the gods I think

IMG_4592.jpg

What a day.

As an Aberdeen fan, I take great pride in sharing this pic of a shattered Sevco bottle of Bucky that smashed off me when young Ferguson got it right up his family team.

A delightful moment, I knew we had the game won when it appeared. A sign from the gods I think

IMG_4592.thumb.jpg.e950c7eaa95123a223dc584eb3b31eea.jpg
MJC said these things never happen though?

2 minutes ago, gkneil said:

What a day.

IMG_4592.jpg

Were you in the bottom corner, next to the ***s? 

If you were, you are my hero. The scenes & goading looked magnificent.

On 27/09/2018 at 09:09, Forest of Dean said:

This is a bye for Sevco.

Aberdeen are dugshite bottlers and will lose by a 3 goal margin.

McInnes :wub: is also a bottler and I love him for it.

Well Good Evening Mr FuD......

sorry for the delay in posting but just got home behind enemy lines after watching that "smash and grab" .... DEMOLITION of the ****.

Somewhere on here (might be the Rangers shitfest into the Europa League sections) thread you accused me of a meltdown and challenged me to post on this here thread after today's game (which no doubt you didn't attend) so here I am.

The question Mr Gump do you have the bottle to show show yourself on here tonight or do you just content yourself with throwing insults out to others.

I'll go to sleep tonight hearing "Walking Away, The Rangers Way" being chanted and the subway loyal leaving as soon as The Crab's nephew popped up with the winner.

Got to go, more alcohol with my name on it awaits

P.S f**k you Mr Gerrard and your lack of class

Archived