Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

There's a distinct lack of arrogant *** b*****ds on the thread now.

Why would they be?

They go into hiding whenever their club is in trouble. Kinda why they support a new club in the first place as well, come to think of it.

Listened to the pre-match on the radio, Chick Young going on and on about Steven Gerrard, using his name unnecessarily often and pronouncing his surname with a sort of French "je" sound at the start, and with a heavy stress on the second syllable. In fact, I've just realised that he was saying it as in Depardieu.
As I parked, he did it again and I shouted at the radio, "STOP SAYING STEVEN GERRARD, YA p***k!"(obv. with the same daft pronunciation in my shout).
To my astonishment, the message must have got through: Chick immediately referred to him as "David Gerrard". Still with the Frenchness, but a classic bit of Chick incompetence thrown in.
How does he still get a gig?

IMG_0559.jpg

3 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

They go into hiding whenever their club is in trouble. Kinda why they support a new club in the first place as well, come to think of it.

"holding company that operates the club", Shirley?

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I’ll tell you what is fucking glorious, the thought of the supporters buses back to Perth, Dundee, Kirkcaldy, Hamilton etc tonight. Absolutely fucking glorious. 

Prime example, these c***s going back to Greenock absolutely sick to their stomachs. Get it right fucking up them. 

https://twitter.com/gblrsclsc/status/1056577507699376134?s=21

Link's broke. What did it say?

Didn't get a chance to watch the game but I can see by the screenshots from Rangers Media that the full meltdown has come.  How long before the official club statement is released blaming someone or something for the loss?

Also how long before the call to Graeme Murty is placed

Oh, does anyone have a video of the winning goal?

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Didn't get a chance to watch the game but I can see by the screenshots from Rangers Media that the full meltdown has come.  How long before the official club statement is released blaming someone or something for the loss?

Also how long before the call to Graeme Murty is placed

Oh, does anyone have a video of the winning goal?

Assumed-The-Rangers-would-win-so-did-something-else-instead-type-post, imho.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Assumed-The-Rangers-would-win-so-did-something-else-instead-type-post, imho.

Eh, no I often have other things to do on weekend afternoons, it's why I like earlier kickoffs, I can dedicate weekend mornings to watch football and do other stuff in the afternoon

Archived