Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

Doesn't last long enough for me, needs more goal reaction and full time reaction.
Agreed, but judging by their Incredible detailed and descriptive reaction to the goal I can't imagine there was much.

There is a certain humour to the "go on, ooooh. Go on, oooooh. Go on, ooooooh. 1-0 Aberdeen."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evening Dandies,
New poster here (other that one during yesterday's game). Usually just read and enjoy the various patter - PnB voyour!
Still enjoying the afterglow of yesterday's momentous victory, but wondering about your assessment of Wilson's performance? And in general our Striker problem. 
We obviously have a problem in the final third, but whoever plays up top needs to be a grafterand defend from the front.  Not sure Wilson provides that? Maybe he knocked his pan so much in the first half / is still not fully fit, but i felt he was not chasing things down and should have been off before he was.
May seemed to be catching a bit of heat from people for his performance, I will admit his touch was offer poor but at least he grafts away, however he is not the answer to our scoring problems either. 
What about the two young lads, Anderson and Mclennan, if provided a wee run of games, step up? 
Stand Free! 

I very much suspect wilson is pish.

Is that Bob offering to fight people at a football match?

Not fight but he sent me a PM advertising oral sex in the club deck toilets.

Strange individual.

I’m meeting him at halftime.

Dqn9ZiIWoAAXhsh.jpg&key=8ec96496fbb448b8fcd92633f1ad62a983818d5378d36258ac716632bdb172b3
Inject this right into my veins. 

Wonder what they're all looking at. Boy behind Dave King is looking to his right, fat bloke with glasses is looking to his left, and Kings looking both ways.

I think Davie King is looking at his watch on that picture [emoji102]
Hard to tell really.

Archived