• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
The_Kincardine

Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

Here’s my pre match post ...

Enough about you, did your other half survive through the night or was it Gazza impressions from the minute you walked in the door?

18 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

What exactly is "Fiercely British"?

You see, what they've done there is use a word that Jim Traynor used in one of his press releases when they managed to get more tickets. 

"Fiercely resisted" I think was the phrase.

Spoiler

Image result for lewis ferguson aberdeen

29 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

What exactly is "Fiercely British"?

Bringing traits of all the other home nations to the Scottish game, largely English-style fan riots, Failed Statelet religious politics and the emotional instability of the Welsh*. 

*link needed there I think 

Edited by Hedgecutter

2 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Jim Traynor is a fat w**k and he can f**k away from the company with Sadiq

Fixed that for you pal.. 

Just now, Bohemian said:

Fixed that for you pal.. 

It's not that easy to walk away from 6 years of unbroken history.....

You see, what they've done there is use a word that Jim Traynor used in one of his press releases when they managed to get more tickets. 
"Fiercely resisted" I think was the phrase.
Spoiler skysports-lewis-ferguson-aberdeen_4468284.jpg?20181028182507&key=7dd63fe78c6205e23cc764145bad6a6c9c8e2e5134bebd8d43f82405f3be0840

Which would seem to prove what we have all suspected for a while now, the majority of the Orcs gobble up each and every paranoia laden train wreck of a press release that fat villain shits out.

FIERCELY PUMPED

6 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Dqn9ZiIWoAAXhsh.jpg

Inject this right into my veins. 

Wonder what they're all looking at. Boy behind Dave King is looking to his right, fat bloke with glasses is looking to his left, and Kings looking both ways.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wonder what they're all looking at. Boy behind Dave King is looking to his right, fat bloke with glasses is looking to his left, and Kings looking both ways.

I used to work in the research department of a major media firm - one thing I was told was that the most reliable way to tell whether people are being entertained by watching a piece of media is if they're all exhibiting similar body language at the same time - it's more reliable than simply asking them afterwards. The audience should all be acting the same way at the same time - whether laughing, shocked, sad or whatever. When the audience members all exhibit different types of body language, and fidgeting, checking their watch, looking around at the other audience members or whathaveyou, then your movie/TV show/whatever is shite.

Draw your own conclusion from this.

11 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I used to work in the research department of a major media firm - one thing I was told was that the most reliable way to tell whether people are being entertained by watching a piece of media is if they're all exhibiting similar body language at the same time - it's more reliable than simply asking them afterwards. The audience should all be acting the same way at the same time - whether laughing, shocked, sad or whatever. When the audience members all exhibit different types of body language, and fidgeting, checking their watch, looking around at the other audience members or whathaveyou, then your movie/TV show/whatever is shite.

Draw your own conclusion from this.

That they look fucked off because we're getting beat?  Deep stuff there.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

That they look fucked off because we're getting beat?  Deep stuff there.

To be fair, the clever bit  involved feeding videos of audiences during test screenings to a computer algorithm that then told you how well your movie was going to rate on IMDB or RottenTomatoes. Maybe they could work out the eventual league position from the state of Dave King's pus over the course of 90 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

To be fair, the clever bit  involved feeding videos of audiences during test screenings to a computer algorithm that then told you how well your movie was going to rate on IMDB or RottenTomatoes. Maybe they could work out the eventual league position from the state of Dave King's pus over the course of 90 minutes.

I doubt even the 93 petaflop Sunway TaihuLight stuffed full of algorithms could tell what Dave King is looking at.

2 hours ago, IggyStooge said:

McCoist shocked that a Rangers striker dived.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

This guy's got 5 hands .... mutant b*****d!

Screenshot_20181029-151139.png

15 minutes ago, Jdog said:

Easily Cheatin Beaton

fixed

First time poster so go easy...

Fantastic result in what was being described as a potentially season defining game pre kickoff. Can't claim I was too confident beforehand so great to get a solid performance in a big game.

Don't recall big Joe having more than one save to make despite all their possession. Our midfield and attack was fairly shocking but defence was absolutely solid. What a pairing Devlin and McKenna are together. Logan was absolutely solid and although it's a shame about big Andy, Lowe's pace was definitely an asset.

Onwards and Upwards. Season has been pretty poor up to now but hopefully this allows us to push on from here. Celtic's domestic dominance can't go on forever, so why not us.

COYR

18070368.jpg

Posted as a FB link earlier but I think the photo deserves to be inserted into the thread

IMG_4596.jpg