Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

Happy and glorious Gazza day everyone.
Good tidings to all.
Gazza.jpg.50a95a5229d0d2447bf9e8e7031da263.jpg

Does everyone get pished, batter their wife, go to the corner shop for 10 Club in a housecoat with their cock out and Sexually assault unsuspecting females on the train in?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Felt horrendous all game.

Previous trips to Hampden I had an excitement, a feeling we might just do it, but we never did 

Today - after last week - I just thought you know,what we are also rans. I didn’t have any excitement. We had lost to Hearts in front of a home crowd of 18k , despite 25k having bought a ticket for Murrayfield.

Today, I was just turning up to another cup semi final at another unsold Hampden.

It felt like being at Ibrox. A lot of bears making f**k all noise. Except that time they thought they had been wronged by the ref. They hadn’t

One time it was followed by a ditty about folk from bridgeton. I’m not sure why

But we won!!!

I ran quicker then Usain bolt down the steps of F7 to cheer. Fireworks happened  and I thought I had given myself a stroke the amount I shouted at the bears. Who were slinking away so quick it must have been hibernation time.

What’s the pin tof this post? None, nothing, so well done if you got this far...

Just back now. That was fkin magic.

Anybody know the reason for the holdup just north of Dundee? Traffic wasn't moving so we did a u-turn and looped round the back roads to Forfar. Hope everyone is okay.

1 minute ago, resk said:

Just back now. That was fkin magic.

Anybody know the reason for the holdup just north of Dundee? Traffic wasn't moving so we did a u-turn and looped round the back roads to Forfar. Hope everyone is okay.

It was a jam caused by all the Rangers fans who left early to head back up to Aberdeen.

Just back home now.

In Glasgow.

Wrecked.

Worth it.

That “home support”.

Oh my word.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

GIRFUY

RedTV in 13 mins.

Need advice. How do I keep the smug smirk off my face at work in the morning ?

Ticket Sales though.

🇦[emoji1248]🇹[emoji294]️[emoji294]️🇦[emoji1248]🇹

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

Honestly who else wants a greeny cus I’m giving them out like naebdy’s business rn.

This is what it’s fucking all about. You’ll never know this feeling you gloryhunting *** fucks. Honestly, one of the best wins I’ve ever seen. We were dreadful in midfield and attack, BUT the back five of Lewis; Logan, Devlin, McKenna, Lowe is probably the best McInnes has assembled. With that base, anything can happen.

Yet to concede in this competition. We’re winning this fucking thing.

Dandies I love each and every one of you. Diddies, I’m just glad we’ve finally been able to do you proud. 2 Banter 2 Years continues at pace. Stevie G you scouse thug. f**k off.

Lager lager lager lager lager lager

jack-nodding.gif

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Honestly who else wants a greeny cus I’m giving them out like naebdy’s business rn.

This is what it’s fucking all about. You’ll never know this feeling you gloryhunting *** fucks. Honestly, one of the best wins I’ve ever seen. We were dreadful in midfield and attack, BUT the back five of Lewis; Logan, Devlin, McKenna, Lowe is probably the best McInnes has assembled. With that base, anything can happen.

Yet to concede in this competition. We’re winning this fucking thing.

It's Devlin. Mikey Devlin.

6 months ago I had no idea what the f*ck this guy looked like, now I can't imagine life without him. 

McKenna gets the plaudits, but it's actually Devlin that is the essential component of the hardest as f**k defence we've had in probably 30 years. 

I love him. 

What on Earth has happened to Stevie May? Looks like he’s never played football before.
Stevie May's career is a testament to Tommy Wright's managerial skill. He got a carthorse and somehow switched him to 'rampage' setting. The only position he can play is number 9, he gets put wide because he has some pace but he has all the technique of a startled rhino.
TRIFC last 5 Hampden visits [emoji3]

P 5
W 0
L 5
F 0
A 10

# they're coming.

Lol.

Hibs broke them, forever winning a very special place in the banter years.

Aberdeen's contribution to the banter years has been subtle, plugging away every week and being consistent is what has denied Rangers a second place finish so far. This is a pretty good entry in the great ledger of lolz, though.

A pity about Hearts, but all-in-all a great day for Scottish football. You could count on the fingers of one hand the number of countries in the world that could get more than 110,000 through the turnstiles for the semi finals of their cup, never mind their secondary cup. Both games were very watchable and had their moments, and what a denouement. A really memorable day.

Archived