Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

22 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

It was a game of football. We lost it fair and square. I’m not hurting now and I wasn’t hurting yesterday. Saved me a hangover and a day off work so alls well with me. Good luck in the Final

21 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Don’t really care if you do or don’t. It’s a football forum so I won’t be losing any sleep either way.

No I was talking about Hibs casuals getting leathered outside the ticket office.  Come looking for trouble you won’t have to look too far

I would say see you Wednesday but you won’t be there.

No I’m keeping my money for Baku. I’d say see you there but ... well you know the rest :thumsup2

dTcAHZc.thumb.jpg.2b12a19824ec20aef9d6d6d6d59b6ae7.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I was talking about Hibs casuals getting leathered outside the ticket office.  Come looking for trouble you won’t have to look too far

IIRC you gleefully posted multiple times about the violence before and during the game when you were ahead, before disappearing for several days after you duly went behind and lost. 

It certainly wasn’t “only a game” that day. I hope you’ve calmed down since those that episode, no joke to say it was the behaviour of a teenage bampot. 

What is it with Allan (Alan?) MacGregor (McGregor?)? After Saturday’s matches, MacLean, Stewart and MacKinnon have all been offered two matches bans, but for the third time this season MacGregor (McGregor) gets away with violence off the ball scot free. Why? I just want to know why.

Guest SPLOOGESTAIN

Where I can see highlights that actually show the dive? Somehow the incident seems to be missing from the SPFL Youtube channel's 9 minute long highlights, funny that.

22 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

What is it with Allan (Alan?) MacGregor (McGregor?)? After Saturday’s matches, MacLean, Stewart and MacKinnon have all been offered two matches bans, but for the third time this season MacGregor (McGregor) gets away with violence off the ball scot free. Why? I just want to know why.

I haven't seen the other incidents, but calling that "violence" is a bit of a stretch. 

Just now, SPLOOGESTAIN said:

Where I can see highlights that actually show the dive? Somehow the incident seems to be missing from the SPFL Youtube channel's 9 minute long highlights, funny that.

the dive can be clearly seen at various points, surrounding the stadium.

36 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Apart from the deluded loyal and the weegia (much the same really)the only people in the world who think sevco are rangers are alas the very people charged with running our game.

that in a nutshell is why that p***k mcgegor gets away with murder

On 29/10/2018 at 12:34, Bohemian said:

“Rangers are a class above Aberdeen” - Steven Gerrard Aug 2018 :whistle

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-rangers-fans-cant-get-enough-of-steven-gerrards-post-match-interview-20180805

Delicious.

On 29/10/2018 at 12:47, Principal Flutie said:

What exactly is "Fiercely British"?

It's like regular British, only with more hating of foreigners and Catholics. 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

I haven't seen the other incidents, but calling that "violence" is a bit of a stretch. 

The other two incidents were when he deliberately fell on top of Hartley of Motherwell to try to injure him, and stuck his studs into (I think) Lustig’s thigh when they were both on the ground. You really don’t think that sticking his elbow into Mackay-Steven as he went past isn’t violence? You’re entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. Only a keeper would get away with that.

43 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The other two incidents were when he deliberately fell on top of Hartley of Motherwell to try to injure him, and stuck his studs into (I think) Lustig’s thigh when they were both on the ground. You really don’t think that sticking his elbow into Mackay-Steven as he went past isn’t violence? You’re entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. Only a keeper would get away with that.

On another day he could have got sent off for it. It was a dick move, completely uncalled for. I just think violence is more than a nudge. GMS over-reaction probably swayed the ref.

I remember the Hartley one now. That was probably worth a compliance thingy.

Don't remember lustig  and on one level, good work.

Compared to McKenna's recent ban, this was way more deserving. but then McKenna didn't deserve a ban at all.

on balance:

Spoiler

SNS-18070652-Aberdeen-v-Rangers.jpg-545x372.jpg

12 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Was that the flashbang thing which went off in section F? I’d assumed that was one of our wee radges, although we don’t often see pyro in Dandies supports, certainly less than in the OF and Edinburgh clubs. Anyone sat a bit closer able to confirm?

I was in the South Stand and also thought at the time that it was one of our eejits. But there has been something on Facebook from the guy whose feet it landed at, and he says that it came over from the Rangers fans, and he only knew that he’d been hurt by it when he got back to his hotel room after the match. No idea if the validity of the story.

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I was in the South Stand and also thought at the time that it was one of our eejits. But there has been something on Facebook from the guy whose feet it landed at, and he says that it came over from the Rangers fans, and he only knew that he’d been hurt by it when he got back to his hotel room after the match. No idea if the validity of the story.

It was in the P&J so it must be true :) 

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen/1597048/dons-supporter-injured-by-explosive-hurled-by-rangers-fans/

Archived