Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Forest of Dean said:

Aberdeen fans seem awfully excited with their team finally managing to beat us. Was that the first win in two years? Seems so long ago I can't even remember.

Good luck in the final but I unfortunately don't think you'll win.

Forest of Denial:lol:

1 hour ago, Forest of Dean said:

Aberdeen fans seem awfully excited with their team finally managing to beat us. Was that the first win in two years? Seems so long ago I can't even remember.

Good luck in the final but I unfortunately don't think you'll win.

You’ve had almost a whole day to sit and think about your first post since your team lost in the semi final, and that’s the best you can come up with? A bit like like your team yesterday.

18 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

What exactly is "Fiercely British"?

You see, what they've done there is use a word that Jim Traynor used in one of his press releases when they managed to get more tickets. 

"Fiercely resisted" I think was the phrase.

Spoiler

Image result for lewis ferguson aberdeen

29 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

What exactly is "Fiercely British"?

Bringing traits of all the other home nations to the Scottish game, largely English-style fan riots, Failed Statelet religious politics and the emotional instability of the Welsh*. 

*link needed there I think 

You see, what they've done there is use a word that Jim Traynor used in one of his press releases when they managed to get more tickets. 
"Fiercely resisted" I think was the phrase.
Spoiler skysports-lewis-ferguson-aberdeen_4468284.jpg?20181028182507&key=7dd63fe78c6205e23cc764145bad6a6c9c8e2e5134bebd8d43f82405f3be0840

Which would seem to prove what we have all suspected for a while now, the majority of the Orcs gobble up each and every paranoia laden train wreck of a press release that fat villain shits out.

FIERCELY PUMPED

6 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Dqn9ZiIWoAAXhsh.jpg

Inject this right into my veins. 

Wonder what they're all looking at. Boy behind Dave King is looking to his right, fat bloke with glasses is looking to his left, and Kings looking both ways.

Archived