Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I'm fine now. How are you?

I’m fine mate. No hangover which is great. Nothing like a Semi final defeat to sober you up and decide a taxi home is a better option than o few post match pints.

Nothing really to say about the game. Seen it all before innthe Warburton years. All the ball all the game but never at anytime did I think we looked like scoring. Tbh I thought halfway through second half it had 0-0 written all over it. Missed the goal as I was getting a pre extra time pee in 

Not heard anything about Considine but hope he’s ok. Was right in front of us and he barely moved the whole time he was getting treatment. Also a supporter was seriously injured before the game at Cathcart Road when a bus hit a road sign which hit him. From what I’ve heard he’s in a bad way. Police had it cordoned off which is never a good sign but still you get Arseholes arguing with them as they had to walk a few hundred extra yards to their buses. 

Good luck for the final 

I thought the dons was poor yesterday in an attacking sense but was brilliant defensively. Devlin and McKenna looks a brilliant partnership.

For all Rangers position they didn’t look dangerous, can’t remember Lewis with any saves.

With cup final cash we need to sign some attacking player.

One of the highlights was overtaking the Rangers Granite City bus on the way home [emoji23]

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I see Forest of Dean and BobWilliamson are still conspicuous by their absence.

Shocked by that tbh.

10 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Up ya :lol:

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:
Up ya emoji38.png

That was quite the coincidence it has to be said

Indeed. A bit suspicious if you ask me...

In fairness, I have more respect for the **** deserting this thread rather than crawling back after utterly embarrassing themselves again, now furiously backtracking and attempting to act all magnanimous. They really are the gift that just keeps on giving. GIRFUYs. 

19 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

In fairness, I have more respect for the **** deserting this thread rather than crawling back after utterly embarrassing themselves again, now furiously backtracking and attempting to act all magnanimous. They really are the gift that just keeps on giving. GIRFUYs. 

In fairness I said before the game I had seen all this before. No strikers, Aberdeen ‘support’ writing their team off, Cheating Beaton, Rangers odds on.  Nobody giving the opposition a chance. So predictable 

FFS we lost a Cup Final in 2016 to a team that last won the cup when Buffalo Bill was on tour!!!

11 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

The Rangers have never won at Hampden in normal time. only win there was in a shootout

11 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not true.

They stole a glorious victory against Queens Park in injury time once. With McCoist at the helm, Fraser Aird put those amateurs to the sword.

Also don't forget finally winning the diddy cup at the 4th time of asking against Peterhead there 

Archived