Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant result, only wish Hearts has been able to join you.

Was in Aberdeen this morning and saw a group of Sevco fans waiting on their supporters bus outside the Barclays Bank on the corner of Union St. Not sorry to be able to imagine their greeting faces right now, well deserved tears.

19 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Brilliant result, only wish Hearts has been able to join you.

Was in Aberdeen this morning and saw a group of Sevco fans waiting on their supporters bus outside the Barclays Bank on the corner of Union St. Not sorry to be able to imagine their greeting faces right now, well deserved tears.

Caging the joint 

And given that fucking Dundee is consummately easy this season that's a hell of a condemnation.

In all seriousness I thought he was really poor.

I can see why gerrard wasn’t that enthusiastic about playing him even if he was the only available striker.

Morelos may well have tipped the game the other way today.

Honestly who else wants a greeny cus I’m giving them out like naebdy’s business rn.

This is what it’s fucking all about. You’ll never know this feeling you gloryhunting *** fucks. Honestly, one of the best wins I’ve ever seen. We were dreadful in midfield and attack, BUT the back five of Lewis; Logan, Devlin, McKenna, Lowe is probably the best McInnes has assembled. With that base, anything can happen.

Yet to concede in this competition. We’re winning this fucking thing.

Dandies I love each and every one of you. Diddies, I’m just glad we’ve finally been able to do you proud. 2 Banter 2 Years continues at pace. Stevie G you scouse thug. f**k off.

Lager lager lager lager lager lager

Tough to watch that one. Plenty of the ball, just didn’t do anything with it. We’ve no spark up front and just didn’t really trouble them. No complaints, they dug in well and took their chance. Good luck to them in the final. If we played like that again, unsure of how we would have fared against either Hearts or Celt*c anyway.
Both disappointing and frustrating given the flickering signs of progress recently.

Tough to watch that one. Plenty of the ball, just didn’t do anything with it. We’ve no spark up front and just didn’t really trouble them. No complaints, they dug in well and took their chance. Good luck to them in the final. If we played like that again, unsure of how we would have fared against either Hearts or Celt*c anyway.
Both disappointing and frustrating given the flickering signs of progress recently.

Imagine being so pathetic that you *-out a part of another teams name.

Archived