Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every non *** on this forum owes you a big drink for risking your sanity to bring us this. Well played, sir.

Listened to the pre-match on the radio, Chick Young going on and on about Steven Gerrard, using his name unnecessarily often and pronouncing his surname with a sort of French "je" sound at the start, and with a heavy stress on the second syllable. In fact, I've just realised that he was saying it as in Depardieu.

As I parked, he did it again and I shouted at the radio, "STOP SAYING STEVEN GERRARD, YA p***k!"(obv. with the same daft pronunciation in my shout).

To my astonishment, the message must have got through: Chick immediately referred to him as "David Gerrard". Still with the Frenchness, but a classic bit of Chick incompetence thrown in.

How does he still get a gig?

3 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Has the definition of "smash and grab" changed somehow? Aberdeen we're guff first half but played well second... Smash and grab, aye OK stevie :lol:

You must have been watching a different game to me... We were brutal (defence aside) until the 70th minute. Makes the win all the sweeter though!

23 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Morton?? You must be on the glue son emoji38.png

Loved seeing Sevco get pumped however you are infamous for bottling big games, the facts dont lie

On the glue obviously but the seethe coming from you son? Honestly, I'm enjoying your tears almost more than beating the bigots!  HaHa!

38 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh well.  Credit to Aberdeen and we got what we deserved.  Not a great performance from either team but no sour grapes from me.  Terrific goal from the wee Ferguson. 

Best wishes to the sheep for the LC final.

Bwahahahahaha 

You cock.

7 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Can't wait till Union Jack does that to Shinnie in the 88th minute today. The red card will be worth it as we'll be 4-0 up at that point.

HeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHe! :thumsup2

45 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This is tremendous. The highlight is Drumloyal offering a guy to meet up for a square go because of things typed on a forum

Only if the boy stays near "the Drum" though. DrumLoyal clearly doesnt possess any form of transport or money for a bus fare.

Archived