Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

An absolute scudding for the Dons here. All 700 of them back up the road gutted.

Seen the day where I would be on here wishing you lads good luck, but I cant help you until you help yourselves. Shitebag talk already from your manager. Never any chance of playing both games at Hampden since they will still be clearing up the broken glass from Aberdeens bottle next month.

You ken you’ll be cheering us come 4.30 tomorrow 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An absolute scudding for the Dons here. All 700 of them back up the road gutted.

Seen the day where I would be on here wishing you lads good luck, but I cant help you until you help yourselves. Shitebag talk already from your manager. Never any chance of playing both games at Hampden since they will still be clearing up the broken glass from Aberdeens bottle next month.

[emoji1][emoji1]

Edgy stuff

I was fancying our chances until I heard Bairnardo isn’t going to help us. It’s going to be tough for us now.

McInnes claiming you only "lose big games because we play more of them" before talking about how many Semis/Finals you've made without ever actually winning the trophy. 

Bizarre stuff.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

McInnes claiming you only "lose big games because we play more of them" before talking about how many Semis/Finals you've made without ever actually winning the trophy. 

Bizarre stuff.

Sensible Aberdeen fans, they must exist somewhere, will be raging at those comments. A horrific attitude to have.

6 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Sensible Aberdeen fans, they must exist somewhere, will be raging at those comments. A horrific attitude to have.

Aye, it's clear how they struggle to win anything if that's actually his mentality. 

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

If my club were 4 points adrift at the bottom of the diddy league I wouldn't have the brass neck to question any other clubs bottle

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bizarre stuff.

I think the point he's trying to make is that almost every game we've played in the past few years has been a big game because we've been in Europa qualifiers, challenging Celtic in the league and cup semis/finals. So the more high profile games where we've lost get more scrutiny

It's a very clunky and bizarre thing to come out with though, hardly confidence inspiring. However it could just be a shitty editing job by a journo (because that's never happened before) and the context was lost.

Archived