Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Seems like Wiggy has played a blinder here. The seethfroth from the diets and full fats is quite something.

Sorry, what's this? I don't see any Hearts fans 'seething' that Rangers (and seemingly Celtic) fans are upset over this situation.

28 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Where is everyone seeing the 10K figure ?

The Daily Record - I think its them that made the claim about the strongly worded letter. Who also probably got their sold figures from AFC Chat or other Aberdeen forum. So its all definitely 100% accurate....

10 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Ffs have Aberdeen been allowed to sell the tickets so the SPFL cannot sell the unsold tickets??? If this is true then Aberdeen surely will have to pay for the unsold tickets!!

If this has happened again then the 50/50 split has to stop!! Real supporters are being denied the opportunity to purchase tickets 

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

They complained about kick off time yet we usually have to go up there at exactly the same time 

They complained they didn’t get 50/50

They were told how to distribute the tickets yet ignored this and did whatever they wanted to do.

SPFL punishment is a strongly worded letter!! :lol:

This is costing 3 other clubs money!! I know Motherwell were furious another club (forget who) did something similar 

SPFL should simply void their tickets. Give them 9,000 tickets now and Rangers given the opportunity to sell the remainder

You ok pet? X

AFC absolutely spot on to sell best seat first.

Imagine the outcry if your favourite artist announced a gig at Hampden and the day the tickets were put on sale you couldn't buy the the best seats as they were bring held back until the poor view ones were sold.

I for one am delighted with my seat.

Thanks AFC for putting the paying customer first. The seethe from The **** is merely an added bonus

2 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Thanks AFC for putting the paying customer first. The seethe from The **** is merely an added bonus

I'm certainly not seething. I've already got my ticket.

I like that many of your fans will have good seats too. Means you get a great view of the inevitable pumping you will receive.

2 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I like that many of your fans will have good seats too. Means you get a great view of the inevitable pumping you will receive.

Also about 18 years old

7 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Just like your old club were going to do all these years ago.

Christ we could totally humiliated you that day if we hadn't taken our foot off the pedal after our fifth.

Enjoy 

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Lies.

Even in the event of that fixture, Hearts would either get a 50/50 split or at least what Aberdeen got for the semi, meaning Rangers get the same or less for the final, a higher demand fixture with more people scrambling for the tickets,  which would be the same scenario if we/Celtic play you in the final.

If you couldn't get a ticket for the semi you certainly wont get one for the final if Rangers get there, regardless of the opposition , your verge of tears posts on here about not getting a semi final ticket coupled with your pish about being guaranteed a final ticket have been fucking hilarious, get it right up you you thick raging twat :lol:

I am on the CCCS and priority for Semi Final / Finals. The way it works is those who are unlucky to miss out on the Semi Final will be guaranteed one for the final.

I believe there are around 3,000 - 5,000 in the same position as I am so unless our allocation is less than that I will be guaranteed a ticket for the Cup Final

No tears here. I’m just heading out the door to Slayley Hall for a few days .. enjoy work / Jeremy Kyle 

6 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I am on the CCCS and priority for Semi Final / Finals. The way it works is those who are unlucky to miss out on the Semi Final will be guaranteed one for the final.

I believe there are around 3,000 - 5,000 in the same position as I am so unless our allocation is less than that I will be guaranteed a ticket for the Cup Final

No tears here. I’m just heading out the door to Slayley Hall for a few days .. enjoy work / Jeremy Kyle 

Absolute fucking made up pish :lol:

Guy im working with today is a Rangers fan and says that's complete bollocks, stop making a fool of yourself man.

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Are all these *** accounts Jim Traynor aliases?

5D87239C-279C-44DD-886D-374710AF62E0.gif

Not seeing any use of the word 'concomitant' however BobW has made several seethe filled posts about how not bothered he is about not getting a semi ticket as well as lying about getting a ticket for a final his side have yet to get through to, potential is there. 

2 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

The former club's fans couldn't get enough of these LC semi-finals played on their own club's doorstep

former club.PNG

Old club as well.

Not much wonder they didn't do walking away. Obviously because they did turn up in the first instance

The Dons have done exactly the right thing here. Why should they expect fans buying first to buy the pish seats so there's a chance that other Aberdeen fans or **** can get the decent ones. Perfectly fair and if we don't sell out then so be it. If we'd been given some North stand seats then this could probably have been avoided.

Archived