Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope there's no weans building sandcastles on Portobello beach,(in late October when it's probably freezing and raining) and encounter the Stonehouse Loyal Brethren RSC Staunchly Loyal supporters bus en route to Hampden/Murrayfield. We know the previous that Rangers fans have for obliterating fabled sandcastles when they play Aberdeen.

This is a bye for Sevco.
Aberdeen are dugshite bottlers and will lose by a 3 goal margin.
McInnes :wub: is also a bottler and I love him for it.

Aye that cup record, record points totals and consistent 2nd place finishes given our quality of squad is the sign of bottlers.

Get a grip.

I think Aberdeen will win this.

We're (slowly) going through the gears, and the Gina G honeymoon period is starting to unravel.

Perfect storm by the time this comes round - even though only 4,500 of our fans will bother travelling.......

4 hours ago, tarapoa said:

I think Aberdeen will win this.

We're (slowly) going through the gears, and the Gina G honeymoon period is starting to unravel.

Perfect storm by the time this comes round - even though only 4,500 of our fans will bother travelling.......

If they move the kick off, it'll be 4,502 because me and my mate will be going.

21 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

So we have no seats allocated in the north stand yet, which are widely regarded as the best seats in the stadium??

Club have said if we get our shit together and shift more than 16,000 tickets we’ll get that extra part of the North Stand 

Fair enough tbh 

1 hour ago, 10menwent2mow said:

So is there a deadline for shifting this fictional 16000. Is it f**k. Why should our fans watch from shitty seats just to accomodate the scum. I'm sick of this. If they want additional seats they can sit behind both goals.

We have been given the chance to sell half of Hampden (which we won't), as any team should. If we sell the 16,800, the club will receive the remaining 4400 and they will look to relocate those who want to be in the North Stand.  Tbf, we failed to sell 50% of the tickets for our last two cup finals and have barely managed 25% for our recent semi finals. 

We all know that having them behind both goals would be a non-starter for a number of reasons. The other solution would be to give them the whole South Stand, which is significantly bigger than the North.  

Archived