Hearts (League leaders) v Celtic (also rans)

Romeo

48 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I wasn't gonna bother, but go on, explain your "two game cushion" and how that'll protect you from obtaining 6th spot?

You said by the time you play us we'll be mid table. Which is impossible.  

I never said there's no chance we can sit in 6th at any point, but that's not what you said. Hope that clears things up. 

36 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I would say so.

Edit: as long if it's still 3pts for a win, 6th position is not impossible by the time we meet no?

Interesting. Can't see the league leading Heart of Midlothian not beating this midtable side on the 28th but should be good to watch regardless.

The cringe c**ts on Kickback giving the 'boycott/put big screens up at Tynecastle/donate the cost of a ticket to Hearts' chat. mccringe.png

Yeah... because that will really inspire the players.

As long as we take a similar crowd through as we did when we papped them in 2012 - full of bams and folk who are up for it - then we're good to go. The sad sacks will probably end up regretting not going again.

I do enjoy reminders of that Scottish Cup semi-final win over Celtic. Absolute scenes.

As the de facto final that season it's probably my favourite moment following Hearts. 

Looking forward to our glorious treble this season surpassing it.