Edinburgh City Vs Cowdenbeath

Tenkay

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

City host the Blue Brazil at Ainslie Park on Saturday. 

I don't think we have any new injuries, so we should be at full strength.

For Cowden, there  seems to be some selection problems regarding best team?

Not looking forward to this, at all. First time I’ve said that against City.

Guest Landan Spiv
18 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

He was only a City for a few months but I'd like to see a warm welcome for this magnificent b*****d

phead8.thumb.jpg.55af33ddef68ef33274a76abb0f8f39d.jpg

and a cheeky wee o.g. would be nice too....!

Do miss big Pat. Could've become a city cult hero. He wasnt even that bad for us at all and even chipped in with a strike against Cowden. 

6 minutes ago, Landan Spiv said:

Do miss big Pat. Could've become a city cult hero. He wasnt even that bad for us at all and even chipped in with a strike against Cowden. 

After his performance last week I doubt if you’ll see him. Then again after last weeks selection a couple of our ballboys might be playing.

If we start with our best 11 then we've a chance of sneaking a draw here.  If Gary Bollan reads PnB....

Play Talbot at left back
Play Sheerin up top
Go and actually find what our best centre half partnership is and stick with it - Pyper/Scullion/Deas/Marsh

There's no doubt EC have increased their wage structure but it still wont be close to Peterhead.

What's the chat on a new ground? I haven't seen anything since the laughable plans for the redevelopment for Meadowbank were released. Is your social club still at Lochend?!

10 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

There's no doubt EC have increased their wage structure but it still wont be close to Peterhead.

What's the chat on a new ground? I haven't seen anything since the laughable plans for the redevelopment for Meadowbank were released. Is your social club still at Lochend?!

Social club is still at Lochend. The Mega Quiz is on tomorrow night if you want to win big bucks (donated from loose change left over in the dressing room by City's bling wearing players)

There's a pressure group (involving all sports clubs/users of Meadowbank) trying to get the Council to change their inadequate plans.

https://savemeadowbank.wordpress.com/

talking of the Blue Toon...

bumpkin.jpg.cc0873b3f8f1e492568ee054bb508fac.jpg

15 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Social club is still at Lochend. The Mega Quiz is on tomorrow night if you want to win big bucks (donated from loose change left over in the dressing room by City's bling wearing players)

There's a pressure group (involving all sports clubs/users of Meadowbank) trying to get the Council to change their inadequate plans.

https://savemeadowbank.wordpress.com/

talking of the Blue Toon...

bumpkin.jpg.cc0873b3f8f1e492568ee054bb508fac.jpg

There's maybe loads of money floating about City these days but still no chance of Tam buying anyone a pint:lol:

Bit of injury news, I've pulled a muscle in my back doing kettlebell swings in the gym this morning. I'm getting wired in about the co-codamol but my wife is refusing to drive me to the game so looks like I'm missing out.

Would assume the players will be determined to win the game for me so with that extra motivation surely a 7-0 City win is on the cards.

Bit of injury news, I've pulled a muscle in my back doing kettlebell swings in the gym this morning. I'm getting wired in about the co-codamol but my wife is refusing to drive me to the game so looks like I'm missing out.

Would assume the players will be determined to win the game for me so with that extra motivation surely a 7-0 City win is on the cards.

Clearly the players were not as concerned about me as I’d have hoped. Anyway, delighted the run is still going. If only we were actually pulling away from Clyde and Peterhead

Archived