Betfred Semi-Finals

glasgow-sheep

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Already trying to come up with alternative travel ideas. Absolutely nightmare scenario

Aye really don’t know what to do if at Murrayfield unless there are spare seats on a supporters bus through here.

In theory yes but why would any team in Europe agree to it, especially for a semi-final.
Just make them (Rangers since e they are at home) play on the Saturday. Nothing about agreements...

If they somehow go the Monday route it is rescheduling 3 games. Celtic Vs someone??? Edinburgh Derby and Celtic v Hearts in the league.

If it is both games on Sunday the obvious move is for Hearts Vs Celtic at Murrayfield just for easier logistics

Celtic play Hearts at home on 3rd November. Couldn't they play the league fixture a week earlier and the cup semi the weekend of the 3rd instead?
Celtic V Hearts would still have to be on the Sunday so you'd have Aberdeen rangers celtic and hearts fans in Glasgow at the same time. Sure the police will go for that. One weekend after the other is the only viable solution in my book. Hibs due to play rangers in the league on semi day so I doubt police would go for celtic v hearts in Glasgow and Hibs v rangers in Edinburgh either.

4 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:
11 minutes ago, Marten said:
Celtic play Hearts at home on 3rd November. Couldn't they play the league fixture a week earlier and the cup semi the weekend of the 3rd instead?

Celtic V Hearts would still have to be on the Sunday so you'd have Aberdeen rangers celtic and hearts fans in Glasgow at the same time. Sure the police will go for that. One weekend after the other is the only viable solution in my book. Hibs due to play rangers in the league on semi day so I doubt police would go for celtic v hearts in Glasgow and Hibs v rangers in Edinburgh either.

Fair point yes, didn't think of that.

Guest DAVIDB69
RB Leipzig away from home will be a piece of piss, quite happy for us to just play at Hampden on the Saturday tbh. 

You will get a hiding there , no way will they agree that

26 minutes ago, glasgow-sheep said:
29 minutes ago, G-MAN said:
Could be the first Semi I miss. No way I’m getting on a train full of scum through to Edinburgh.

Already trying to come up with alternative travel ideas. Absolutely nightmare scenario

How much would a taxi cost between you? 

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:
4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:
Too sensible.

The police aren't going to let Celtic and Rangers play in Glasgow on the same day.

Poster is just confusing himself. Playing the league game the week before is irrelevant: they'd be postponing 4 league games anyway and indeed doing it this way would mean only postponing 3:

Sunday 28th October
(Hampden) Rangers v Aberdeen
postponed - Aberdeen v Livingston, Hibs v Rangers

Saturday 3rd or Sunday 4th November
(Hampden) Celtic v Hearts

postponed - Celtic v Hearts

Archived